Part 7

same day the day when the raid has performed at manan house 

MUMBAI 

malhotra mansion 

all the ladies were busy instructing the workers in  the cleaning the house and the younger clan were at their play room playing the games and the raj and rohit were in the study discussing about the new projects . 

and the rohit received the call from the IT dept officers 

the IT dept officers said that they didn't find anything odd all the documents , papers were clear and the taxes were upto date and all the bills were clear . 

rohit : ok thank u 

raj : so what's the news 

rohit : negative all were clear 

raj: hmm 

next day morning 

malhotra mansion 

 harshad came into the study  where raj was working and he called harshad to come to study 

harshad : dad u called me 

raj : yes so we just now we received a project , which is korean based and once we cracked the deal means we will enter into an international market . so we need to make the project successful at any cost , call manik and discuss with him . 

harshad : yes dad 

but then only they heard a knock on their door they allowed the person and the person came i.e their servant 

servant : sir manik baba came to meet u he is waiting for u downstairs 

raj : ok tell him wait we are coming downstairs . 

both raj and harshad went downstairs and saw that manik was sitting comfortably on the couch. 

rohit and dhruv were already present in the hall , raj and harshad came down seeing them manik didn't even stood up . 

all the men were amused seeing his behaviour of manik . 

both raj and harshad sat on the couch . 

harshad : good to u see u here manik we were about to call u 

man: for what there must be some reason behind the call 

all the family members also came . 

raj : yes manik u know we just got a major project by which we can enter into the international market 

listening to the news all the family members congratulated raj and harshad but manik chuckled to himself 

raj : and i want u to complete the project and make it successful at any cost . 

manik just laughed some loudly seeing his laugh all were confused like what happened to him suddenly 

manik stopped his laugh 

man: expected i know this is only reason where u will remember me right Mr. Raj Malhotra , other than that u just forget that u have a son who is your own blood who is still existing , okay  that in office u behave with me as a boss but for once in my last 26 years u not even once behaved as a father to me and y am i asking u also i know that u hate me to the core at least when my mother died that time u should have also killed me so that u can live happily with your new family . and these many years for once also u didn't realized that u are treating u son as a slave who works for u and your company and i think even workers will get some appreciation but u even took that also from me and gave to your useless son who does nothing just enjoys . but still i didn't even ask u anything for me in my life from u because i know if i ask also u are not at all going to do that but also i have a hope st some corner in my heart that one day at least for one hour u will treat me like your son but yesterday that also gone that u yourself gave information to the IT department to do a raid on my house , i should be ashamed of myself calling as your son , whose own father file a complaint on his son . i know what i am telling u will not at all does anything but today i want to tell u rather declared myself that from today i am no longer a part of malhotra name and this is my resignation letter. and now i am not that old manik who listens to all your crap . and this work i have to do this  before only but i did some late but i think now  also it is not much late so here is my resignation whether u accept or not i am no longer an employee of malhotra industries . and before u say about the company terms and conditions there is no such condition that an employee should work only at malhotra industries and even my bond of 3 years also completed very long ago .