Part 1

manik and nandini got married recently . it was 1 week since they both got married , it was a register marriage and before marriage manik and nandini met each other and they decided to get register marriage and both like each other on the first meeting and they regularly met 4 to 5 times before marriage and in those meeting in one of them manik said about him and how his family is and nandini also said about her and both were on the same boat . 

after the marriage manik and nandini shifted to manik house which manik bought from his own money . 

each and every day was new to them every day they both were getting known to each other . slowly they were adjusting and they completely shifted to the house after their marriage . and now only all the things are setting part . in this one week both manik and nandini got comfortable with each other and this week for the was they were getting know more each other their likes , dislikes , tastes etc . 

manik owns a small car . which he brought with his first year salary

their house was small but very beautifully decorated by nandini and now for them it is home . it is one bhk house. its some what far from the malhotra mansion 

 its some what far from the malhotra mansion 

one fine morning 

one fine morning 

MUMBAI: 

manan house 8 in the morning 

where we can see two people who were sleeping in each other arms peacefully as it was sunday 

so it was last sunday they both got married . 

(so it was a holiday for both of them . for nandini saturday is a half day for her school , last week manik dropped nandini and in the evening nandini used to come . and for manik it is holiday on sat and sunday .  nandini leaves early for her school as it starts at 9 so she should go by 8 :30 and manik drop her to school and he completes his breakfast and he will go to office by 9: 30 . but nandini will come by 3 in the evening and manik at 6 or 7  in the evening  depending upon the work . ) 

both were helping eachother in the works . in this week nandini got to know all the things in the house . 

manik got up first due to sun and saw that nandini is sleeping peacefully so he decided to let her sleep as it was very hectic to her as new house and school and she and manik didnt even took a leave . on monday itself they went back to their works . they used to talk after manik used to come in the evening . without disturbing her manik slowly got up from the bed and he freshen up and went to the kitchen to make milk .