characters

Manik Malhotra : the main male lead of the story who gets married to nandini .the only person who cares and loves the most is her in his life .  He is a business man , simple man, hardworking . 26 years old . only son of Raj malhotra and  late shalini malhotra. he is the vice  head of the business team at Malhotra industries. he mainly deals with the business deals from the clients. but he never gets what he deserve . he does each and every thing and he cracks every deal but the name will be taken by the others who are none other than his step brothers . 

Nandini Manik Malhotra : female main lead of the story

Nandini Manik Malhotra : female main lead of the story . wife of manik . she is orphan . her parents died when she was 15 years old . she is 24 years old . her chacha and chachi also abandoned her . she is a school teacher in a good reputed school in MUMBAI . though their marriage was arranged marriage but both fell in love after marriage and both care each other and love each other . supports manik alot . 

Raj Malhotra : father of manik

Raj Malhotra : father of manik . his wife died when manik was 10 years old and after that he got married to NYONIKA Malhotra who was his PA and both fell in love . and he mostly lives in london and he dont know about manik and how his family treats him and after the death of his wife he consider manik as the badluck and does not maintain good rapo with manik . 

Nyonika raj malhotra : second wife of raj malhotra , she was already a mother of 2 children before getting married , and hates manik and she gives all the things to her children .