Powers

"This is the cave entrance!" Shikhar pointed to an entrance that was blocked by a huge rock.

"How can we get in?" Divya asked.

"Not possible!" Rakshit said.

"Why?" Drishti interrupted.

"Many have tried to lift the rock through various means but they say that it can only be unlocked by the worthy!" Rakshit replied

"Worthy?" Divya asked.

"Four individuals who are worthy to be inside the cave can alone open it!" Shikhar said.

"Are they that powerful to lift this rock?" Drishti asked.

"One of them must be hulk!" Divya said.

"No girls! Come here." Shikhar and Rakshit led them to the left side of the entrance and showed them imprints of 4 hands.

"They will place their hands here and it will open!" Shikhar said.

"That sounds dumb!" Divya laughed.

"This can be true, Divi!" Drishti spoke.

"Hey, my hand gits in here!" Divya said playfully looking at her hand that fit perfectly into the left most imprint.

"You aren't worthy! Quit it!" Shikhar chuckled.

"Ouch!" A thorn poked into Drishti's foot. She rested her hand on one of the imprint.

"Are you okay?" Rakshit asked with concern.

"You are not bleeding!" Shikhar said with confusion.

"It shone!" Divi said bringing everyone's attention on her.

"What?" Shikhar asked.

"Di's hand and mine shone when we put it into the imprint." She continued.

"We didn't see it! Don't play around Divi!" Drishti scolded her younger sister.

"Trust me! I am not joking." Divya said.

"Let me try too!" Rakshit tried to put his hand into the imprint near that of Drishti's and it got in perfect.

"Shikhar, can you try?" Divya asked.

"Yes!" His hand fit in perfectly and a white light shone on four of their hands. This surprised them all.

"Didn't I tell you?" Divya asked.

"But nothing is happening!" Shikhar said.

"We aren't the worthy ones!" Rakshit said and they removed their hands. They were ready to climb down the hill when they heard a crackle.

"Oh no!" Divya ran to the cave entrance which was opening up.

"Did the work just vanish?" Driahti asked.

"Yes! God!" Shikhar and Rakshit were dumb struck but moved forward to join the sisters.

The sky turned a beautiful shade of blue and pink. The wind blew strong and leaves rustled loudly cutting through the silence. Four hearts beat in the same rhythm.

They stood in a line with Rakshit, Drishti, Divya and Shikhar in order. They stared at the changes.

A strike of colors passed through their eyes and both the sisters cupped their hands together to prevent it from falling onto the floor.

A locket of red, green and gold together. There seemed to be three gems melted together.

It was delicately held in Drishti's left hand and Divya's right hand. The locket then broke into four perfectly cut pieces and were attached with a chain.