Rakshit and Baby

The clock struck 12 and it was the onset of another day.

Rakshit was crying with Drishti's limp body in his hands. He was too engrossed in Drishti to notice a green wave of magic coming into the room and wrapping the two of them in a green bubble.

Rakshit held Drishti's cold face in his hand and admired her features with tears. A single drop of tear ran down his cheeks and landed helplessly on Drishti's closed eyelid.

The warm tear ran down her eyelash and onto her cheek. The tear warmed up her face and brought colour to her cheeks.

Rakshit was crying with tightly closed eyes. On opening his eyes, he wiped his tear away from her face.

He was shocked to find her face warming up. It felt as if her soul was entering her body.

"Drishti?" Rakshit spoke hoarsely with red and puffy eyes.

He saw changes in her body and she took in a large breath with open mouth. Her chest rose and fell heavily.

Rakshit could not believe his eyes and checked her injured wrist. It was still coloured with the blood stained cloth.

He slowly removed the cloth not wanting to hurt her. To his surprise, her wrist showed no sign of injury. It didn't even have a slight scratch.

His wide eyes turned to their normal size on seeing Drishti shift in her sleep.

"Baby? Can you wake up?" Rakshit asked desperate to see his love.

Drishti hummed and blinked her eyes for a bit before opening them completely only to shut them immediately.

"Too bright!" She whined.

"You care about light? Open those eyes of yours and look at me! I have been dying here to see you wake up!" Rakshit  spoke pretending to be angry and sulking at the same time.

"I am sorry!" Drishti said finally adjusting her eyes to the light.

"I thought I lost you!" Rakshit hugged her tight.

Drishti finally realized their position. Drishti was on Rakshit's lap and her head resting on his chest clearly hearing his heartbeat. She blushed.

"You didn't!" Drishti replied with a train of thoughts in her mind.

"But how?"

"What? You wanted me to die?"

"Shut up! Didn't you see me cry like no tomorrow? I was petrified!"

"Sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean it. I was just joking sir!" Drishti spoke calmly with a small smile.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did!"

"What?"

"Now, you asked two things!"

"You! Listen now!"

"I am all ears!"

"But I only see two ears on you! Have you hidden the rest?"

"Hahaha! So not funny!" Drishti stated with sarcasm.

"If you can do it, then I can too!" Rakshit chuckled at Drishti.

"Ask if you want to!"

"I wanted to ask, which PA sits on her boss's lap?" This left Drishti dumbfounded and she quickly tried to get away from his lap but was stopped by Rakshit.

"Stay here! Just quit calling me 'sir'! Call me what you called me earlier."

"What do you mean?"