AND THEY MET

"Oh my God, Divi get ready fast!" Drishti was already late as she planned on taking Divya with her for the shooting. She had an off from her duty but planned to spend her holiday with Divi.

Once Divi came, they went out together in Drishti's blue BMW. Drishti loved to drive. They talked and talked.

"Di, will I do good?"

"Oh my god! The Divya Sharma is doubting her talents."

"Di, stop being a drama queen."

"Look who is talking!"

"Di, you are not helping!"

"I wasn't trying to help, not yet!"

"Di, please help me!"

"Fine! So now take long breaths. Breathe in and breathe out slowly."

"Di, I am not pregnant and going into labour. I am nervous. Don't use your gynaecological knowledge. Instead use your skill as a psychologist."

"Ok sorry! All you have to do is calm down. Just remember that Divya Drishti hospital is yours too. No one can criticize you and you will not give them a chance to. Just be yourself for that us who we want."

"I love you di, you are the best!"

"And we reached." Drishti said so after parking her car. She hopped out and walked soon to be accompanied by Divya.

"You didn't reply di!"

"What do you mean?"

"You should have told, 'I love you too and you are the best' to me."

"Fine, I love you!"

"What about me being the best?"

"But you just said that I am the best and two people cannot actually be the best or can they?"

"Di!" Divya whined. Drishti laughed at this and another co worker who happened to hear this also laughed.

"Ma'am, your room is ready. Please go and change!" It was a worker from the Shergil Advertising Company.

"Ok fine, let's go do."

"No, you go. I will look for dad."

"So I will see you on the set?"

"Yes Divi, now go!"

Divya was still a bit nervous but most of it had decreased due to her loving di.

Drishti wanted to find Sarthak so that she could enquire about the plan. She wandered through the set trying to find her father.

The set was beautiful and she was amazed by the hardwork put together by the workers. A cute smile broke out on her face. She wandered some more, still not finding her dad.

"How many times did I tell you to do it the right way. This isn't the colour! It is red." A guy in a suit shouted really loud at a poor worker.

Drishti was shocked by this and even more angry at the fact that no one actually stood up for that worker in spite of the set being filled with his colleagues. No one even glanced at them.

She was ready to barge to him and ask him to learn some manners.

"Which blood is blue in colour? Blood is RED!" The guy continued. Drishti had enough and was walking towards him but he had no plans on stopping.

"Why do I have idiots like you as my employees?" Drishti almost reached him but was shoved to the left by someone.

The unknown person who shoved Drishti reached upto the guy and pacified him. Drishti heard their conversation.

"Bhaiya, calm down it was a mistake, I will arrange for it." The guy who shoved her spoke.

"But!"

"No buts bhaiya! Just cool down!"

"Ok fine! You go and arrange for the blood."

Shikhar walked away from Rakshit to arrange artificial blood for the ad. Drishti took this opportunity to share a piece of her mind with him but it seemed that luck wasn't on her side today.

"Hey driver!" He called out to Drishti.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE
Hola guys! I am happy that many of you guys actually want me to update sooner. I am trying my best to continue writing fast. But it is my exams that is making it kind of hard.

So how do you guys like it today? I have exams but I love to write and who can say no to DivyaDrishti? It's so fun!

How will Drishti react? Comment!

Precap - ?