Chapter 32

POV of ROSÉ

"Yah! Where are you? We're already in the lobby!"

Jisoo and I are currently in the Kim hospital for the in-vitro process. We decided that I'm the one who will undergo the process, but the egg cell will be from Jisoo. The moment I agreed about the procedure, Jisoo immediately made some calls to help us in the process.

"I told you in advance that we are coming early, but you still scheduled something this early!" Jisoo whined to the caller. "Where are you now?"

"I'm here, unnie. Stop whining, people are now looking." Dahyun said as she approached us.

Undergoing the invitro process is really hard but if your wife owns a hospital and has a cousin that is a doctor everything will flow smoothly.

"Unnie, are you really sure about this?" Dahyun went straight to me and asked me while holding my hands.

"Hahaha, you are seriously asking me that now?" I said and shook my head. "Dahyunie, I already finished all the necessary tests and now I'm undergoing the last part of the procedure."

"I'm just worried that you're being forced by my childish cousin." Dahyun said in a concerned tone.

"YAH! I did not do that!" Jisoo defended herself.

Dahyun just rolled her eyes towards Jisoo before getting her attention back at me.

"How about your comeback?" She asked.

"I already talked to the company, it will be released even before my stomach will shape like a basketball." I explained and gave her an assuring smile.

"Hays, Fine! It seems like you are already set with this. Let's go both of you, I will accompany you to the doctor." Dahyun said in defeat.

"Let's go." Jisoo said and held my hand.

Jisoo became so understanding and caring these days. She makes sure that I will be fit enough to undergo the procedure. She also asked a lot of things to Dahyun for the dos and don'ts.

We are currently walking to the doctor that will do the procedure when we hear someone scream.

"JAGIYAAAAAA!"

The three of us paused from walking and I saw how Dahyun swallowed. We turn around to see where the noise is coming from and a woman in a white coat is running towards us.

"JAGIYA!" The woman said as she jumped to hug Dahyun.

"Yah! Get off me!" Dahyun struggled to get out of the woman's hug.

Jisoo and I exchange a questionable stare.