Chapter 20

POV of Rosé

We are now on our way to the airport, like what Jisoo said earlier, we headed back to Seoul after the reception party since we have a lot of schedules for this week.

Flashes of cameras started to surround us the moment we all went out of the car.

"Rosé, Jisoo, can you share with us about the wedding that happened in Jeju?"

"Lisa, how's the expansion of your company in Europe?"

"Chaeyoung, Mina, Is it true that you're the next to get married in your group?"

"Jeongyeon, is it true that your dating the daughter of Senator Wang?"

"Dahyun, how's the plan regarding the operation of Mr. Shin?"

"Dahyun, is it true that your engagement is on the way after your cousin's wedding?"

"Rosé, when will your next comeback?"

The reporters kept on throwing questions on us as we walked towards the entrance. I don't know where they get those questions and what their basis is but they persistent on getting answers to the point that they bump us. I'm just thankful that Jisoo held my hand tight and assisted me all the way.

The moment we got inside, some of Lisa's employees immediately assisted us until we got into the plane.

"YAH! You are dating senator wang's daughter?!" Chaeyoung blurted out to Jeongyeon. "Are you trying to dig your own grave?! You know how strict her father is."

"She kept on getting close to me, so what can I do? I just give her what she wants!" Jeongyeon defended herself

"and what did you give her?" Jisoo asked when she settled on the seat beside me.

Jeongyeon just gives Jisoo an evil smile and a peace sign.

"YAH! You're really out of your mind!" Chaeyoung said, and she kept on lecturing Jeongyeon like an old Unnie.

"What did she give to the girl?" I whispered to Jisoo.

She turns to me. "Sex."

"WHAT?!"

"It's normal since its Jeongyeon," Lisa said to me while laughing.

I know that I always see their names in the news about those topics, but I didn't its true.

"Are you also like that?" I asked Jisoo

The question made her cough since she's drinking water.

"HAHAHAHHAAH! Yes, she is Unnie! Jisoo and Jeongyeon Unnie are the ones who are always in the headline of the news about those." Dahyun said.

Jisoo slaps Dahyun's arm. "Shut up!"

I just stared at her. (So's really like that.)

The flight attendant cut off our conversation since we are about to take off. We all settled in our places.

"Your stares says that you're judging me at the moment," Jisoo said without giving a glance at me. "Yes, I'm like that, but it's all in the past. Like what I said a while ago, I'm married now, so I will stop on doing those things."