Chapter 25

POV of Rosé

After the surprise of Jisoo and my fansé, I've been excited about our trip. I kept on searching for some tourist destination and suggested it to Jisoo but she kept on rejecting it. She said she will be the one to plan the whole trip since it's her surprise for me.

I'm now on my way to my wife's office to bring a lunch because I don't have any schedule for today.

"Hi Mr. Lee"

"Ow, Mrs. Kim! I didn't know your coming." He said and immediately stand up to greet me.

"I'm just here to bring lunch for Jisoo. Is she inside?"

"Ah, nae, Mrs. Kim. But she's still talking with a department head. Wait, I'll inform her that you're here." He said and was about to stand up

"No, don't do that. I'll just wait for her to finish. Can I wait here?"

"Yeah, sure. I think they will be finished soon." He said

I waited outside because I don't want to disturb her with work. I kept on talking with Mr. Lee and I also give here the food that I prepared for him. We heard the door open, both Jisoo and one of her employees came out.

"Oh, Rosé? What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked and greeted me with a hug.

"I don't have anything to do so I decided to bring lunch for you," I said and raised the paper bag with food inside.

"Chicken?!" She said in excitement

"Yes, I cooked some chicken for you," I said while rolling my eyes.

We both headed inside the office. I'm preparing the food that I brought in the table when I felt someone hug me from the back. It made me stop.

(I'm glad she's starting to show this side of her. I like it when she's the one being clingy all of a sudden. I feel like I'm hearing her say the words that I've been longing to hear from her soon)

"Hey, I'm preparing," I said

"Just a moment. I'm so tired of my schedules these days." She said and still hugs me.

"Yah! I told you to rest for a while."

"I know, I know. I just need to finish it before our trip." She said and let go of the hug. "You cook a lot huh?"

After a few minutes.

"Are you done?"

"Yeah. Your home cook is really the best!" She said and laid her back on the couch.

I started cleaning the table and get some drinks in her fridge in the office. When I came back I saw her close her eyes while leaning her head.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Yeah. You know I woke up early and I'm tired with my schedule." She said still her eyes are closed.

"Drink some water first." I give her the water. "I'll tell Mr. Lee that you will sleep for 20 minutes so no one will come here to disturb you," I said

"Ani. That just a waste of time. I'll just go back to work." She said and was about to stand up but I stop her.

"No! You'll take a rest even for just a bit!" I said which made her obey.