OMG!

OK then, if I remember correctly the Alpha said that the easiest way to find directions to the Kingdom is East from here, and that I should come up on another territory and ask them where to go. So here I am, setting out to the East of the Pack, he said it should take 2 days at the most. Eric the Alpha had sent me with some food and water so that I don't starve myself to death. It has been 1 hour since I left the pack and I am starting to grow really tired. Well I need a break, and since I am walking through a forest I decided to sit under a tree, I closed me eyes. A witch, laughing maniacally, saying something I can't understand and then a doll. There is a strange pull towards the doll that I can't understand- I opened my eyes in panic, I have never had a dream of something like that before. I run a hand over my face and look around, what I saw almost gave me a heart attack. There sitting in front of me, is the doll from my dream, I hadn't seen it there before so of course it scared me. The pull to pick up the doll was so strong I had to. I got into a crouch position and moved a hesitant hand towards the doll. Don't touch it. The voice came from somewhere but I don't know where, that was the only problem, but it sounded so damn familiar. But then it felt like my hand had a mind of its own, it snatched up the doll. As soon as the doll had made contact with my hand, an unseen force jolted through my body, the sheer force of it had knocked the breath out of me. When I had finally gained hold of myself again, the only thought running through my head was 'What the hell just happened?' I grabbed the water bottle I was given, and drank 1/4 of the bottle. I finally decided to just ignore what happened and continue on my way to the Kingdom. About 15 minutes later while I'm still walking, I see a few lights up ahead. I pick up my pace a little, 5 minutes go by and I see that I have come upon a town fair. There were rides, candy stores, and a large Ferris wheel. I walked into the fair and saw a sign that read, Cotton Candy. I looked at the product, it came in different colours and looked really fluffy. Free. I guess it won't hurt to try some, right? I reached out and grabbed a stick of it. I used my other hand to rip a piece out of the whole thing. As soon as it made contact with my tongue,  it dissolved. So sweet. I turned around and accidental bumped into someone. Oh no, my candy floss is all stuck on him. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to. I wasn't loo-" He cut me of with a slight raise of his hand. "It's fine, might take a while to get of but fine." I took a closer look at him, yup definitely a Werewolf. 

"Are you a werewolf," I already knew the answer but just to be sure.

"Yeah, anyway what is a rouge doing here?" Here we go again. "I am not a rouge." I could literally see the dots running through his head as he stared at me. "You aren't?" Oh nah genius. 

"You aren't even going to believe me when I tell you who I am,"

"Why shall I not believe thy fair maiden." I couldn't help it, I started laughing. He then joined in with my laughter. "OK OK I will tell you. I am daughter of the Moon Goddess. My name is Selene La'Rose,"

"Ah, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl,"

"Why thank you kind sir." While we were talking, we had started to randomly walk around, of course with him still getting the candy floss of. Well any way, we had stopped at a brightly lit place and I got a better look at him. He looked to be 19, with Hazel eyes, a strong jaw with slight stubble, his hair was styled in a messy way but he still made it look sexy. He was wearing a snugly fitted white shirt, which you could see the well defined 6 pack with tribal tattoos peaking out of his sleeves, along with black jeans. "What's your name?" 

"Ace. Ace Dalton." He said his name with a cute but sexy smirk on his face. He had a mischievous look on his face, almost like he was about reveal something huge. "Son of the one and only Alpha King." He has got to be kidding. 'Cause words will never be able to describe that. "You're joking right?" 

"Nope, I also have 3 brothers and one sister. One of them is my twin, and the other two are twins." I think my jaw was on the ground. OMG another one of him, he must be extremely popular. "So care to explain why the daughter of the Moon Goddess is here, on earth."

"I'm looking for my mate." He seemed to be contemplating something. When he finally made up his mind he said the words I never expected. OK that is a little bit over dramatic, I just wasn't expecting it. "You can come and stay with us at the Kingdom." I nodded my head eagerly. He smiled at my eagerness. "Well come on. I think my father would like to meet you anyway." And that was the exact moment my wolf decided to make an appearance. 

'What about the Vampire Kingdom?'

'I'll just ask mum if she could contact Evangeline and tell her I'm not coming.' Well Serena seemed to be satisfied with that, so she retreated to the back of my mind. Ace had led me to his car, but before I got in I did a quick search of his mind, in case he was trying to kill me. She is so gorgeous, I wish she was my mate. Father would be happy to see the Moon Goddesses Daughter. I just hope she doesn't freak. He thinks I'm gorgeous, well since he's not planning to kill me, I jumped into the passengers seat. He closed the door for me and walked over to his side. He buckled me in and we were of. 

~~~~~~

Who thinks my writing style is getting better? I think it is so YAY!

Please

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!