Conversations

The bed I was on was as soft as a cloud. I guess anyone would feel that way after falling unconscious, hitting the ground, and then being carried at a super fast pace, which mind you, is very uncomfortable.

But I was happy. Shane was by my side, I could feel the bond that we shared, and all I could see was pure love in his eyes. Sounds super cheesy right? But that was the truth. 

Shane had fallen asleep a while ago, but what I found very amusing, was that he talks in his sleep. This is what he was saying right now. "Selene? Love, Bond, Smile. I love you Selene, stay with me forever please?" I laughed.

I leaned over and kissed him on the nose, then on his cheek.  His eyes opened and I said the only words in my head at the moment. "I love you." He did a Chesire cat smile and said it back.

It has been a week, everything that was destroyed had been rebuilt, all my energy had come back. But the last thing to do was ask Shane if he was willing to become the Moon God. 

At the moment Shane was speaking with his father in the library, and I was wondering around with Liliana. Out of the blue she said something I would have never guessed. "Go talk to Ace." I stared at her for a little bit then nodded.

I guess it was time to talk to him. I know what you all must be thinking. A whole entire week, and I still haven't talked to Ace about what happened. 

I finally made it to Ace's room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" His reply was slightly muffled, so I guess he just woke up or something. 

I walked in and saw Ace putting his shirt on. When he saw it was me he looked down. I guess I have to start. "Ace look, I'm sorry about what had happened that day. But what I said was true, you have a mate out there, and when you meet her, you will see that she is way better than I am." He looked up, hope shining in his eyes. 

I saw a flash and the next thing I know, I see a girl, more specifically a werewolf. She was roaming around the place that Ace and I had met at. She was sniffing the air, as though she was trying to find something.

I smiled, I guess I have Liliana's ability as well. "Can I at least get a kiss on the cheek?" He looked so adorable when he asked that, and he was blushing. Oh My God this was gold. I quickly summoned a camera and took a pic then made it vanish. I walked up to Ace and kissed him on the cheek. "You might want to go back to that place where we had met, you might find something." He looked confused but didn't say anything. Then he smiled. 

I walked out of the room and outside to the garden. I saw Shane sitting on one of the benches, staring out at the water fountain. I tapped his shoulder. He didn't hear me coming behind him so he jolted a little. "Hey Selene, what's up?" 

"I have to talk to you about something important," 

"OK what is it?" I hesitated for a moment, wondering if he would actually leave his family behind for this.

"Shane, since you know that I am the Moon Goddesses Daughter, I have to soon become the Moon Goddess, and because you are my mate, will you become the Moon God?" He sat there and then pulled me onto his lap.

"Selene, you know that I would do anything for you right?" I nodded. "But I can't leave my family, I love them, and I can't just leave them. Do you think there is another way?" I thought for a while, trying to come up with a way, but there really wasn't. I shook my head. 

Then all of a sudden my mother showed up, along with my father. Then Evangeline showed up, along with Cade. Shane got up in shock and pulled me back. Evangeline awed. I shook my head at Shane and stepped forward. 

"Mum, dad, Evangeline, Cade what are you doing here?" My mother replied for everybody. "We don't know, we all just popped up here." The wind picked up.

Then all of a sudden there was a blinding white light.

~~~~~~~

Bleh!!! This story is ending! Maybe the next chapter will be and epilogue, maybe even have two more chapters. I DON'T KNOW I HAVE VERY MIXED EMOTIONS ABOUT THIS, BUT I DO KNOW THAT THIS STORY WILL BE SHORTER THAN THE OTHERS AND WILL END WITHIN 2 MORE CHAPTERS!

Please Follow, Comment & Vote!