The Last Straw

"Please stop!" cried Darjeeling.

Sasha ignored her and continued to punch Georgy repeatedly. The cell door swung opened and Aleksandr, followed by Perla and Xia, entered. Aleksandr walked past Darjeeling who was in the hands of two guards and looked down at a bloody Georgy. Suddenly Aleksandr rammed his fist into Georgy's cheek. 

"Have you any idea how much I despise turncoats? Huh!?" barked Aleksandr.

"Sir, you must know something," spluttered Georgy.

"What I want to know is why you betrayed us? Betrayed me? I gave you everything. Everything! We had a fucking dream, Georgy! A dream to unite and turn the less fortunate into something greater than even ourselves! A force that could finally challenge Kuromorimine or Pravda."

Darjeeling looked down in sadness.   

"Aleksandr, listen to me I-" she began before being cut off by Aleksandr.

"No! I think it's time I finally dealt with you and your little band of misfits. This will be no ordinary match Darjeeling. I advise you and your friends to evacuate your school ships of civilians."

Darjeeling looked up in horror "Why?"

"Because our match will be on those ships," he said.

Darjeeling was now nervous.

"I will release you, but as for this one. I'm not done with him just yet."

-Timeskip-

"Comrades of Konev and our allies. Our great victory will soon be upon us."

The docked ships spewed out their civilians, families hugged their daughters from commander to crew member.

"This battle will not be like your previous ones, something like this has never been tried before, we will be on the high seas."

The ships finally leave the docks leaving the families to wave and cry,

"But we will be strong. We have always been strong. Whether it's Kuromorimine, Saunders, or even Ooarai we are strong."

Commanders, crewmembers, and even some sailors watch Aleksandr's speech.

"We are all united by one common cause! One goal! One aim!"

The Internationale began to erupt from the loudspeakers an army of clenched fists rose towards the air. 

"Why the heck did we agree to this?" whispered Kay.

"It had to end somewhere," replied Klara.