Intruders

Anchovy brought some pizza down into the basement where Margherita was working.

"I got you some pizza, it's pepperoni, your favoutire," said Anchovy trying her best to be polite.

"Put it anywhere," groaned Margherita.

Anchovy put the plate down and sighed "Look, Brother please can we just talk."

"I though you wanted me to work on this?" he objected

"Remember when we use to go and steal apples from Father when he wasn't looking," giggle Anchovy.

Margherita said nothing. He looked dead ahead, thinking about his next move.

"Remember when I used to give you piggy back rides and you would grab my ponytails and pretend to ride a motorcycle."

This time Anchovy noticed him smirk then smile.

"Or that time when you and me sang together while Mother and Father were out doing business stuff."

Margherita smiled more then began to sing. 

"Fuoco di Vesta che fuor del tempio irrompe,
con ali e fiamme la Giovinezza va.
Fiaccole ardenti sull'are e sulle tombe,
noi siamo le speranze della nuova età."

Soon Anchovy began to sing with him.

"Duce, chi non saprà morir ?
Il giuramento chi mai rinnegherà ?
Snuda la spada! Quando tu lo vuoi,
gagliardetti al vento, tutti verremo a te!"

The two laughed for a while with Margherita wiping tears from his eyes. He then hugged his sister.

"I'm sorry for being a dick sis," he said.

"Heh it's fine," she replied.

There hug was interrupted by a gunshot from upstairs. 

"What was that?" asked Anchovy.

"Not sure," he said.

Margherita quietly made his way upstairs and peeked through a crack in the door. Four men in black military overcoats were standing over one of the Don's men who was lying on the ground. Soon Georgy, wearing dark sunglass, a grey ivy cap and brown leather jacket, entered the huddle and kneeled down to meet the man.

"Where is she?" he asked while taking off his glasses.

"Vai all'inferno!" the man spat.

"Stupid gangsters," he spat back.

Georgy stood back up and turned to his men.

"Search every room, in every wall, under every vehicle and in every dumpster until you find Miho Nishizumi."

The men sped off in different directions while Georgy quickly stomped his foot down on the man's balls causing him to cry in agony. Margherita closed the door quietly and went back to Anchovy.

Suddenly Anchovy's phone went off. It was Carpaccio.

"Duce are you alright!?" she cried.

"I'm fine," said Anchovy "What's happening?"

"It's the KIB they're searching for Miho, we are locked in a secret room in the library, you're Father wants to plan a counter attack."

"Typical," smirked Margherita "I know how to get there."

"We'll see you soon, be safe."

-Timeskip-

Anchovy and Margherita entered the room filled with mobsters arming themselves with baseball bats. 

"Ready to go to war son?" asked the Don.

"O la vittoria, o tutti accoppati," replied Margherita.

The door to the room suddenly exploded knocking some KIB men too their feet. The mobsters and KIB agents clashed as Margherita slammed his baseball bat against an agents cheek. The girls made their way out of the villa while the others kept fighting. The Don led them to his green and black 1928 Cadillac. 

"Get these girls outta here you hear," said the Don.

"Yes father," replied Anchovy.

"I love you Anazi," he beamed.

"I'll come back I swear," assured Anchovy.

Anchovy put her foot on the pedal and sped out of the villa.

-Timeskip-

"Yes sir, the mobsters have been defeated," said Georgy.

"And Miho?" asked Aleksandr.

"We couldn't find her sir," replied Georgy.

"I understand, return to base."

"Yes sir."

Georgy put down his phone and looked down at Margherita.

"So what now Georgy boy, you gonna torture me?" he asked.

Georgy squatted down "You know me too well," he laughed.