Epilogue pt 2

Being fae was strange even after a hundred years, Aeron told me a year after my sister died that I was his mate and when I accepted him and we had mated I became fae too.

We live in his castle as high lords in the day court with our two children whom we adopted, our son is called Deimos after my sisters' grandfather and our daughters name is starlight after the sister who both me and Aeron lost.

Noah is our top guard and found his mate in the dark kingdom surprisingly, neither are ready for kids yet and are just having fun.

Evander ended up opening up his kingdom and everyone was accepting and got along better than ever, I think they all thank my sister for that.

The stories of the moon were forever changed and the old stories were burned as soon as the truth of everything came out.

Aunt may passed away from old age at 98, her farm was passed on to her daughter who she had called asta when she met a guy from the spring court when on a visit, her husband passed away a few years before.

Now asta looks after the farm with her husband and are expecting their first child.

My sister died so that we all could live and for that the kingdoms will forever be grateful, but the yearly celebrations called the moon festival in celebration of my sister will never stop the pain.

But I know every night when i look to the sky, she is watching over us all and having fun exploring a new world. Just like she always wanted.

"daddy come play!" I turn from looking at the stars to my daughter and son who are standing behind me with the brightest smiles, "alright I'm coming" I smile at them and they giggle running away.

I look back to the stars, I smile and blow a kiss before turning around to go play with my children. I walk to their play room and lean against the door watching them before Aeron comes up behind me with arms around my waist, "I love you" I whisper and kiss his cheek, "ill love you forever" he promises back.