36

Jimin's parties are exactly how every college senior parties go .

Women with minimal clothing dancing while men force themselves on to them , all of course drunk off 5 different types of vodka .

Music blasting so loud that you can hear it from three blocks away . You will have a headache before even arriving but it that's your cup of tea then drink it .

This scenery however wasn't the girl's favorite.

She has been to a few of Bangtan's parties before so this was nothing new.

Also it was never her choice to go . Jeongguk always had to drag her out of her home .

But what was the point of her going ?

She wasn't old enough to drink yet and everyone would stare at her judging like .

One time a group of females teased her and told her to go find her mommy .

She never told the boys because she didn't want them to laugh or feel bad ... or laugh .

" Just come out of the car ."

" No ."

" Hurry up ," he whines .

" No ."

" Okay fine ."

Jeongguk leaves her and heads into the party house .

' Wait is he actually going on with out me ? And he took the keys now I can't turn on the AC'

About three minutes go by before the girl gives up and makes her way into the hell hole .

As soon as she walks in , Jeongguk pops up infront of her .

" I knew you'd come in either way ."

" Because I have to use the restroom ," she quickly got away from him and went to her said destination.