Prologue

" When are you going to wake up again Jeongguk . I miss you so so so much . I can't take this anymore , so please wake up .

Tell me you're fine please I'm begging you . I don't care if you make fun of my height just open your eyes already please for me .

It's been nine months and there still isn't any progress . Your family thinks it's time to pull the plug but I'm the only thing that's stopping them .

I can't let them take you away from me Jeongguk . I'd go crazy with out you . I know you can do it . Just open your eyes .

Your brother keeps telling me maybe you're hurting and wanna leave already . Is that true ? I really hope it isn't . I can't bare to be the cause of your pain .

They were going to turn off the machine last month but I made them keep you here a little longer hoping you'd make some type of progress , but you still haven't . If you want me to let you go then I will .
I know it'll hurt me but I'd rather be the one in pain than you . Next week is the deadline Jeongguk . So give me a sign if you want to stay .

It's time I clock out for tonight but I'll be back tomorrow after school to see you and tell you about my day again . I love you rest well Jeongguk."