Chapter 6

Jai POV

Why did she suddenly rushed to her room. I saw her tears threatening to come out. Why did it hurt my heart to see her like this.

Should I go to her room to check?

Author POV

Just as jai was about to go to nandinis room saachi came.

Saachi: jai!

Jai: oh hi Nandini.

He was smiling at her but it felt strange how he doesn't feel like how he used to when we saw saachi. It felt weird as if....his heart was wanting someone else....

Saachi: let's go outside. There's a fun fare.

Jai: oh ok let me ask if Sanchita and nandini wants to go.

Saachi was hoping to spend some alone time with him so she got a little disappointed but still smiled.

Nandini POV

I stopped crying but I still felt a little sad.

Jai: nandini open the door.

Nandini: why?

Jai: just open.

I took a long breathe before standing up to open the door.

Jai: me,Sanchita and saachi are going to fun fare do you wanna come?

Nandini: No

I was about to close the door when he pushed me and came inside. I was about to hit him for pushing ME! How dare he. But he suddenly scooped me in his arm and carried me downstairs even tho I was protesting and hitting his chest.

This kind of behaviours gives me wrong signal....

Sanchita: what you doing bro?

Jai: nothing just bringing her with us.

Nandini: I didn't even wanted to go....
I spoke in a small voice.

Saachi: whatever let's go before it's closed.

I rolled my eyes and starting walking with Sanchita.

Time skip

Author POV

As time went by nandini started feeling for happy at the fair. She had never smiled so big and bright her whole life....even tho jai was always with saachi she tried her best to divert her mind.

Nandini POV

Wow that kangan looks so beautiful.

Ugh why didn't I bring my wallet?

Oh yeah since someone forced me to come here....

Jai POV

Me and saachi were just looking around to see things but my mind kept going towards nandini. Her behaviour was very different.

I was again looking for her but she was looking at a kangan. Looks like she really wants it.

I looked around and saw 4 guys walking behind nandini and she isn't even aware of it.
It really made my blood boil just looking at those guys.

Forgetting saachi I went towards nandini and stood behind her.

Nandini POV

I really want that...

Huh? Whose hands is around my waist.

It felt nice for some reason tho.

I quickly turned behind and saw jai.

Wot?

Jai: baby do you want this?
He pointed at the kangan I was looking at before.

I shook my head to no quickly.

Just then I saw 4 guys behind him looking at us...ohhhh I get it. I'm so smart.

Sanchita: that's to much PDA let's go back we already saw everything...but where is saachi?

???: HELP!!

We turned our head to where the voice was coming from and it was saachi. The same goons who were looking at us were trying to touch her inappropriately...

Jai immediately went to save her leaving me and Sanchita alone...I admit I don't like saachi but I'm not that mean so I took a stick and went to hit one guys head while jai took care of other 3

After a few moment of action I threw the stick away and looked towards where saachi and jai were....

I regret looking at them...seeing his one arm wrapped around her protectively while his other hand stoked her hair and he also pecked her forehead....

Trying to remove the scene from my head I turned around and went back to Sanchita and started talking with her with a unhappy atmosphere.