Chapter 8

Author POV:

Nandini froze In her place. She knew this day was coming soon but she didn't think.......it was this soon.

At that moment jai saw that nandini was looking at them with tears in her eyes.

Before jai could explain himself nandini spoke.

Nandini: I'm so sorry I ruined your m-moment...I'll go right n-now.

She sprinted to her room and locked her door.

She never felt a heartbreak ever in her life and it was her first love and first heartbreak.

She decided that tomorrow once the puja finishes she will go back to her home.

Jai POV: (flashback)

I needed some fresh air to think about what I was feeling about nandini.

Why did it anger me when I saw her with another man and why did it hurt when she ignored me the whole week.

*sigh*

Saachi: jai?

I turned around and saw saachi behind me.

Jai: oh hi..

Saachi: what are you thinking?

Jai: nothing..just....

Saachi: is it about nandini?

How did she know?

Saachi: dont worry I won't feel bad. B-but do you realise what you feel towards her?

Jai: no it's n-nothing.

Saachi: stop lying to yourself I know how you look at nandini. Your eyes are always filled love when you look at her. Did you forget how hurt you were and looked when she ignored you? Stop denying your feelings don't do the same mistake I did.

She made me realise what I felt for her....it was love...

I kept on denying because I still thought I liked saachi but turns out it wasn't true....

She was the only girl I ever talked to or was friends with me. And I thought it was love...stupid me.

Jai: I'm so sorry saachi but I guess we were never meant to be together.

She wiped her tears from her eyes and sad smiled at me.

Saachi: it's o-ok...I'll find someone better in future anyways.

I pulled her in for a hug but I didn't know that was the worst mistake I could ever do.

(Present)

Jai: I messed up bad saachi, she Locke dher door and isn't answering me. She thinks that I love you and I-

Saachi: don't worry you still have tomorrow. Explain everything to her.

I guess I'll have to wait I'll tomorrow.

The next day

Author POV:

Nandini wasn't really in the mood of festival but for others she tried to at least smile

Deep inside she knew it was wrong of her to fall in love with someone who lives another one. But it's her heart..it decides itself who to fall in love with.

Sanchita and taehyung came back today for the puja and surprisingly jimin came with them also.

At least I won't be bored.

Time skip

Lata: why are you going so fast? Stay for couple of days

Nandini: no it's ok I'll go and I miss my parents also.

I was all ready to go back home with my suitcase. My eyes were searching for jai...but he wasn't there. Maybe he's with saachi again...

I hugged everyone and left a small smile for jimin. He knew why I was going away....I kinda told him everything cause I couldn't keep it inside my heart for a long time.

I tried not to cry in the end and left...

Jai POV:

Jai: do you really think I should confess to her? What if she doesn't like me.

Saachi: she will...now go you are all prepared.

I just hope she will believe what I say and like me back.

After reaching home I saw everyone all together at the door..

Jai: what happened?

Lata: oh nandini went back home she said she misses her parents.

No that can't happen right now.

In shock and panic I hurriedly ran to train station hopping to find her. I fell down here and there sometimes but what's the most important thing is to find her.

After finally reaching the train station

It was empty....no one was there.