Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 2)

Earlier....

Kaien POV

I was in my office... I can't do my work at all... I'm worried....

"Maybe I can check on her.. It's already afternoon.. I'm sure her fever goes down by now.." I decided to leave my office and check on Yumika..

I started to head back home... After a few minutes of walking I reach my house and went straight to Yumika's room... But she's not in her room..

"Yumika!!!" I started to get hysterical.. I even check every room to see if she's inside but no... I decided to check downstairs... I check every corner but she's not there.. I decided to check the kitchen.. When I walk to check if she's in there.. My eyes widen... There.... She's laying on the for unconcscious... I run to her... "Yumika... Yumika... Wake up...." I gently slap her cheeks.. Her breathing was not normal.. She's even more sick than she was before... I carry her bridal style and lay her back to her room.. I cover Yumika's hot body with her blanket.. Her breathing started to get more and more heavy... I was going to leave and find her a doctor when....

"Dad....dy....." Yumika called my name weakly... I look at her worriedly..

"Yeah... I'm here... Do you want to eat anything...?" I asked her.. I decided to get her temperature... And I was right... Her fever goes up.. I stand up and I decided to get the school nurse to check her... When....

"I'm.....sorry...." Yumika look at me and apologize.. "I'm....sorry.... Looks..... Like..... I..... made..... everyone worried....... Daddy...... I'm sorry....." Yumika look at me and tears started to form in her eyes..

"You don't have too... You're always the who get worried to us... So it's fine... It's our turn to get worried about you... And beside... Not seeing you everyday will be a torture to us... So take a rest and get well soon.. We can have a party after you recover... We can do anything you want either.." I wipe the tears away from her hot face.. Yumika nodded smiling... After a few minutes she started to snore heavily.. I feel her breathing in my hand touching her cheek.. It's hot.. Her breathing was hot... I place a cooling pad in her forehead and leave the room... I head outside my house and!!!!

"Doctor!!!!!!!!" I screamed and started to run fast and went head at the school infirmary....

End of POV

Yuki POV

I was trying to catch the Day Class Students.. They started to skip the afternoon class when they heard Yumika's sick...

"All of you get back to class!!" I turn around and see who it was..

"Zero...." I called his name.. When...

"No.... We're going to visit Yumika-san!!" One of our classmate shouts.

"No.... It's against the rules... Leaving the school property when it's school hours is against the rules..." Zero walk and stop beside me.

"But.... Yumika-san..." The other one pleaded.

"I know your worried about her... But you can all visit her after class... I'll personally guide you in our house.. Now head back to class.." I said smiling gently at them they sigh in defeat and started to went back to class. "Thank you... Zero.." I added.

"Yeah... Come on...." Zero started to went back to class I followed and stop beside him when!!!!

"YUKI!!!! ZERO!!" I turn my head around.. I was the Headmaster running to us at full speed...

"Headmaster... What are you doing here at this hour? You must be..." I was asking him but he hold my should and start to shake me vigorously.. Screaming..