Chapter 36

General POV

After the morning assembly and Kaien Cross introduces Toga Yagari as the new Ethics teacher..

Yuki POV

"Yuki.... Are you alright??" Yori asked me. But I just slump on our table.

"I can't believe this!!! Yori... Did I really do something like that??" I asked her about earlier hoping everything Yumika said was untrue..

"Yeah... You really did say that..." I crawl under the table..

"I can't believe this!!!!" I scream.. When Yori asked me again.

"Where is he??" Yori asked.... I look up...

"That's right... This is not the time to be depress!!! I need to asked Toga-sensei.. Zero didn't come to school.." I look around but Zero is no where to be found....

End of POV

General POV

After the morning class ended... Yuki was looking for Toga Yagari.. When Yuki found him she pick up her pace to catch up..

Yuki POV

I run as fast as I could... Just to catch up to him..

"Wait!!!! Toga-sensei!!!" I yelled..

"What do you what?" Toga-sensei asked me..

"What happened to Zero?? He didn't come to school the Headmaster is not here either... Tell me... What did you do to him??" I look at Toga-sensei and asked him.

"We isolated him.. Of course.." Toga-sensei answered me.

"Isolated??" I asked again.

"It wouldn't surprise me if that guy goes mad one day.. Before we solve this problem.. I hope to prevent any more casualities.." Toga-sensei tap my shoulders.

"But is he okay?? Where is he??" I asked again.

"Don't push your luck Ms. Prefect.. I don't have any free time to chat with you. That hermit says Zero can't be allowed to stay here.. He always leave the troublesome stuff to me.." Toga-sensei turned around and was about to leave when my sudden call stop him.

"Please... Just wait a sec.. Toga-sensei.." I stop him..

"Starting today I'm a night class substitute lecturer now.. Don't push your luck too much.. Yumika's not with you.. You can't make me spill the bean.. Even the hermit was hiding to her.. After the morning assembly he run away... You'd better just do your job Ms. Prefect and stop bothering me..." He open the door and leave..

"Toga-sensei.." I called him but he was gone..

"Just where are you Zero?? Yumika.... Just where the heck are you in a time like this??" I was frozen on my spot... Toga-sensei went in to the Night Class room...

"Zero... Where are you??" My tears started to fall when the voice I want to heard call me.. I turn around..

"Yuki-neechan... Why did you suddenly disappear like that.... I was looking for you.." Yumika said when she reach me.

"Yumika..." I call her name.. She was shock..

"Yuki-neechan... Why are you crying?? Did something happen??" Yumika asked me.. But I just hug her.

"Yumi...ka... Toga-sensei... He know where Zero was.. I tried to asked him but he didn't answer me... Yumika... What am I going to do?? I can't lose Zero.... I can't.." I was crying in her arms... She was just stroking my back...

"Where is he??? Toga-jiisan...." I look at her.. Her eyes narrowed.. I was stun..

"Yumika??" I stop crying and I look at her..