Chapter 38

Later that night..

Takuma POV

I saw Kaname went outside the room.. I decided to peek what he was going to do I open the door and I saw him just leaning in the window while reading a book.. I called him.

"Kaname... Next class is about to begin.. Aren't you coming in?" I asked him behind the open door.

"I'm not interested in that old man's class... Macroscophic Economic Discussion.." Kaname juust continue reading the book in his hands.

"Come to think of it.. What do you think happen when Yuki found out where Zero Kiryu was she just run away... But the most I'm worried about is Yumi-chan.. I never seen her got so angry before.. This is the first time I knew Yumi-chan know martial arts.. What do you think Kaname?? About tomorrow? Are you going to attend that dinner party??" I asked Kaname.. But he just look outside the window and I went to him. "Kaname??" I called his name in a questionable tone.

"They really are kind hearted.. Both of them.. Yuki is kind hearted enough to do something like this.. But Yumika was different.. Her kindness was on top of the world.. Even though she hate hurting someone she loves the most.. She didn't care as long as anyone of us become happy.. She even hurt Yagari-sensei just to make sure Yuki know where Zero Kiryu is.. That instant was enough for her to revret it and cry.. She really is a very kind hearted.." Kaname seriously answered me... I just smile..

"Well.. It's Yumi-chan after all.. So about tomorrow's party?? Are we??" I was about to asked him but he answer me first.

"Yes... After the first two subject ended.. We'll head straight there.." After Kaname said it he turn his heels away from me..

But still...

"Why do we have to attent that comeback party for Zero Kiryu anyway??" I asked myself.

I follow Kaname.. Still thinking what Yumi-chan want to do..

End of POV

Kaien Cross House

Yuki POV

Zero was still drinking my blood.. Then my mind started to say something.. "Scary... Is this the feeling Yumika feel when Zero drink her blood?? It's so scary.... Scary?? But this is Zero... He would never...." I squeezed his shirt so hard that it gets wrinkled. When... Zero stop drinking my blood.. He lean his forehead on my bleeding neck and after some minutes he lean against the wall... Huffing..

"Zero... Are you alright?" I asked him worriedly. He just look at me and said..

"I'm so despicable.. Even if I hate vampires to the core.. Even if I don't want to hurt anybody.. I still can't control my craving for blood.... I've given up.." I saw Zero grab his hair and started to shake.. I hug him..

"You're not... Stop shouldering your problems alone.. I'm here... Yumika will always at your side.. Zero... Don't you ever leave my side again.. Don't forget about ypur promise.. You said it yourself right!!! That you won't run away anymore.. That you'll face your new self... You even promise you won't give up and run away like you did before.." I hug him tightly not wanting to let him go..

I can't lose you Zero... I can't...

End of POV

Zero POV

After I drink enough of Yuki's blood I stop.. I lean against her shoulder and after a few minutes I decided to lean on the bathroom wall.. She asked me if I'm alright.. But still the taste of their blood is different.. Yumika's blood was way more sweeter than hers... But.. I don't know why.. But thinking about Yuki's blood I want to crave more of her blood.. I shrug the thought out of my head and look at her. Wiping the remaining blood on my lips I look at her regretting what I did to her.. To my Precious Yuki.,