Part 6

Sorry guys! This one is short! But I'm gonna try and upload again today (making it my 3rd update today! come one, you gotta love me! ;) )

After the who Valerie thing, Shayla grew closer. But Shayla didn't seem to be able to be around Valerie anymore. And from what Angel kept hearing at Gym, Valerie countinued to go to the movies every Friday.

It was 3 weeks after Valerie and I walked into Mr. Upchurches room with Shayla. Valerie was sitting in the seat where she did before everything happend. When she looked up to watch us walk over, I noticed her make-up was smudged and her eyes were red and puffy. She got up and ran over to hug me and burst out crying. We sat there and countinued hugging. Skylar walked in and saw us. He gave me a confused look which I returned with an 'I have no idea' one.

Mr. Upchurch gave us our assignment and went back to his desk. I turned to Valerie and gave her an expecting look. She took in a few raggidy breaths and began, "Jessica, my life is falling apart. My grandmother kicked me out of her house and now I have to live with my Aunt and Uncle. They are just awfull! My aunt is like a minature grandmother and my uncle keeps threating to hit me. Then 4 weeks ago my mother came back to town. She brought her abusive boyfriend and weed with her. But I didn't care, I had her back. Then I walked into her room and she was high, but she looked so happy. Like she was floating on air and nothing in the world could hurt her. So I tried weed with Azia. It was so amazing. Like nothing you have ever felt before. Inadiment object will talk and be your friend, there's no bad in the world. I know it's wrong, but drugs make me so happy they are the only thing that will make the hurt go away. It's even better than cutting."

My heart broke for her. It was all so wrong and she was so lost. I looked into Valerie's red swollen eyes and stated calmly, "Valerie, it's wrong. You HAVE to stop. You will get addicted to them. They will hurt you." Pain shot accross her face. "I can't stop. I wont stop! I refuse!" she shouted. I looked at her with sad eyes and gave her a hug.

The rest of class went by quickly. As soon as the bell rang I got up to leave. Valerie stopped me and looked into my eyes and said, "I won't do anything stupid. I promise." I looked down and rushed out of the room. I ran to my locker and twisted the lock roughly. Taking out all my anger and confusment on my poor locker lock. I felt the tears rolling down my face when suddenly Skylar spun me around and pulled me into a hug. I breathed in the sweet smell of Skylar as I cried my heart out. He stood there rubbing my back whispering in my ear "It will be ok" over and over again. I had almost stopped when I heard a voice scream "Skylar!" I pulled out of his embrace to see Tiffiny. "Are you cheating on me with this whore?! The one Valerie said was a total crazy bitch?! How could you do that to me?!" she screeched now crying too. Tiffiny turned and ran back down the hallway as I burst into a fresh set of tears. What she said hurt. I couldn't believe Valerie called me a crazy bitch. After all the hell I've been through with her. She was the one I never faught with, the one I hough I could always trust. Tiffiny was one of her closest friends so I knew she wouldn't lie to her. I had always valued Valerie as close, now I wasnt so sure anymore.

Skylar looked at me, then at the way Tiffiny had run. 'That's it, Skylar. Run after the person who just called me a bitch.' I dared him in my head. Sure enough he took off in her direction. Though who was I to blame him? She was his girlfriend. I was just the pathetic girl crying over her friend that doesnt  even like her. The tears grew heavier. Nothing was going right today. I ran out the side door and texted Angel I was going to her house. I knew no one was going to be there since both her parents worked. I layed on her bed and cried until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly, I dont like this upload. I sorta just through random ideas together. *sigh* I'll rewrite it later. Sorry guys!

~Spaztasticly Mags