Part 5

:3 I LOVE this part! Its finally getting onto my main topic! though its a bit of a downer.... I'm sorry I was listening to depressing songs while I was writing this! :3 ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure enough when I got home and checked my facebook, Skylars was 'In a relationship with Tiffiny Banks'. I sighed. After Tiffiny left, Angel and I did some serious boy stalking. We found out that his room is at the front of the house. It contained a big bed, computer, and a desk. Everything was pretty organized. This took me by suprise as he told me he was not a neat person earlier today. Nothing much came out of the boy stalking and we luckily didn't get caught.I turned off my computer and went to bed, ready for the next day.

The next couple of weeks went by uneventfull until one Friday. After school when I was in the bandroom getting my instrument, Angel rushed in looking really worried. I knew that look. Something bad had happend. I rushed over to her and almost screamed, "What happend? Who died?" Mr. Richard came out and asked what happend. Angel faked a smile and replyed saying she just saw a spider, then turned to me giving me a 'Later' look. I did our handshake with Mr. Richard and then me and Angel left. On the way back to her house she told me about what she had overheared in Gym (her 8th period).

She said Valerie, who was in her Gym class also, was talking to one of the well known druggies of the school, Azia. She said they were disscussing something about the movies on Friday. My face went white. The movies in our city was somewhere you never went on a Friday unless you were asking for trouble. Valerie had told us one of her 'friends' lost her virginity there when she was only 12. The schools druggie and the movie did not mean good things.

After the weekend. The very long weekend. I went to school. Skylar saw my expression at our lockers and asked what was wrong, but before I could answer Tiffiny came up and kissed him, just adding to my great mood. After homeroom I went and sat down in my seat in Mr. Upchurch's room. Valerie came in and sat on my left, Skylar on my right, Shayla on the other side on Valerie. Mr. Upchurch gave us our assignment then went back to his desk and got on his computer. "Hes probaly terrorizing a little kid home sick with the flu," muttered Shayla. Her, Valerie, and Skylar laughed. Valerie noticed. "What is up with you today?" she asked. I looked down. "What did you do on Friday with Azia?" I asked quietly. I looked up just in time for her to go white. "What did you do on Friday with Azia?" I asked again louder. Shayla was looking at Valerie now too. "That. Would be none of your buissness. " she finally said, her voice full of venom. She got out of her chair and moved to a desk accross the room.

I looked over at Shayla. Her face was full of pain. She had a hard time with drugs. Her dad died 2 years ago because of an overdose. I scooted over to Valeries now empty chair and gave Shayla a hug. Then I countinued to pick up all of my stuff and Shayla's. I grabbed her hand and led her to the classroom door. Mr. Upchurch finally notices what was going on. He got up and stopped us at the door. "Just where do you to think you are going?" he said with his creepy smile. I put on my best flirty smile and said, "We just have to go to the bathroom. We will be right back" I looked at him through my eyelashes. His smile got even bigger. He said sure and as we were leaving he winked at me.

Once we were outside the classroom, Shayla spoke up, "You really have to be the greatest friend ever. Letting Mr. Upchurch do that to you, all for me." I laughed.  "Anyday Shayla," I replyed with a wink. She giggle then said, "So why'd we leave. I'm ok Jessica. I'm a big girl. " I smiled sadly at her "I know you have the next class with Valerie. I'm doing this so you won't have to face her alone." Shayla looked down. When she lifted her head back up I saw tears in her eyes. "Why is she doing it?" she asked in a small voice. "I truthfully do not know" I said back, "Come on let's go to Fuzzy's and get some pizza. That will cheer you up." Shayla finally smiled. We sneeked out the schools side door and walked over to the pizza place down the street from Bellarie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So was it what you expected? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Remember I LOVE fedback!! (and sorry Skylar fans, he wasnt in this much :c) :D love you guys!

~Spaztasticly Mags