Chapter 7

Nicole's pov
I'm having the best time in Santa Barbra! Dakota is taking me on a date later tonight but he won't tell me where. I decided to text Natalie and check in on her.
Me: hey nat brat how's the house are you being good?
Natalie💛: it's all good in the hood my sis...bye.
Me: okay text me later tonight to check in please:)

After the conversation I went to get ready I put on a pink sundress and pout my makeup on and called Natalie to make sure everything was okay it went straight to voice mail strange.

After my date Dakota took me on the beach. "Nicole I've wanted to ask you this for a while I'm deeply in love with you and I can't get you out of my head-" he got on his knee "and I think I need you to be mine legally. Nicole Marie will you marry me?"
"Oh my god yes!"
I called Natalie and she didn't answer again! Maybe her phones dead. Well when I get back in 3 days I will have a talk with her. I'm her older sister I am now 23 and engaged! Wow life is great!

Natalie's pov•
Meanwhile back in LA we haven't heard from Jax in a couple of days.
We have only left the house once or twice for food and a little lunch with hope. I decided I should tell someone about this who can protect me. Hayes or Jackson.
Jackson moved to LA when he turned 17. Maybe he's out here somewhere.
Me: hey Jackson, it's natalie we well I have a problem and I was wondering if we could talk about it at lunch? Taco surf on main in seal beach? 12:00 tomorrow!
Jackson😥: wow your out in Cali?! Sure see you then.
Me: okay bye💗
With that I tell Georgi our plan and get ready to tell Jackson about Jax.

Jacksons pov
I was at my house minding my own business when my phone buzzed. The name natalie❤️ popped onto phone screen.
"She texted me...are we sure this the right thing to do?" I said hesitantly.
"Yes. now where are you meeting with her?" Jax said impatiently
"Taco surf at main at 1." I said lying to his face. Even though I work for him, I still cared for her.
"Okay thanks man. See you Tomorrow at 1." He said and walked up to his room. I've been his spy. Doing his dirty work. I found out where she lived, what car she was driving and her license plate number. She actually trusts me. But I ruined it by working for Jax. Tomorrow I will pay for my mistake.

Natalie's pov
I made the decision to text Hayes about this situation.
Me: Hayes it's natalie, I really don't want to talk to you but we're in danger. Jax is back and he threatened to kill me and Georgi. We need your help.
Hayes😪: sure. I guess I'll help. Only because hope is your friend.
That statement hurt because it shows he no longer cares. But one part of him does and that's the part that is helping me.
Me: meet me at taco surf on main in seal beach at 12. Bye.
And with that I shut off my phone and go out on my balcony and sit down and write in my journal.

"June 5,2019
Today I asked for help from someone I have very little trust in. He is now holding my trust in his hand and with one wrong move he can screw up my life. Jackson I have faith please don't mess it up.
And for Hayes the blue eyed boy who still has a grip on my heart. He no longer cares just as I imagined. Tomorrow will be exciting I will be meeting with my fake first love and my real first love. ~Natalie."
I flipped to my first entry
August 13,2014
"Today I met this sweet boy, bright blue eyes and brown hair. I think I might like him..ugh his name is Hayes. And I think I love him."

I closed my journal and looked out onto the city and the lights and imagined my life in 5 years. Will I be dead or married? Will I be with Hayes or Someone new?
Then my song came on over the radio
"It was enchanting to meet you
Your eyes whispered how we meet cross the room your siloquet makes its way to me
The playful conversation starts conter all your quick remarks like passing notes and secrecy.
And it was enchanting to meet you all i can say is that I was enchanted to meet you."
After the song played its toll on me I sat on my bed and layed back. Sleep then took over my body.