Chapter 3

Natalie's pov
"Sh-Shawn what's he doing here?" I say pointing at Hayes shaking. Natalie are you okay.
"N-no my anxiety it's b-back I-i need to go home. M-my medicine is t-there." I say almost out of breath.
"Okay natalie I will get you there I promise." Shawn is now carrying me to the group of people running and telling them to help me get to the car. My hearing is getting weaker and my vision blurry but in the corner of my eyes I see Hayes running over to me saying something. I couldn't hear but after I saw those blue eyes my heart was racing and then it went black.
*FLASHBACK*
"Looks like your all packed for camp!" My mom said as she out my luggage by the bus.
"I love you mom! See you in 2 weeks! Bye" I said as I walked onto the bus.
I remember sitting next to Georgi and talked my about our random crap. Then I remember walking out of the bus to see Hayes for the first time. Him helping me with my bags walking me to my room.
"What's your name?" He asked
"Natalie.. What's yours?"
"Hayes" I remember the smile he used afterwards. I felt a pain in my heart.
*FLASHBACK OVER*
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
I open my eyes to see white walls and bright lights. I'm in a hospital great. I see the familiar machines. I look over and see Ema sitting in a chair with her head down. Georgi pacing around the room and my sister crying with Dakota around her arm. WAIT MY SISTER SHES NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TILL NEXT MONTH!!
"Nicole?" I say my voice is weak and scratchy.
"NATALIE OH MY GOD YOUR AWAKE!!" She said crying with joy.
"How long have I been out?" I question because the longest I've ever Been out after a anxiety attack is 1 day.
"You were asleep for 2 whole days.." She said lowering her voice.
The doctor walked in and she had a plastered on smile.
"So miss. Bergeron it seems that you have had a major anxiety attack causing you to go into coma. Has this happened before?"
She asked eager for an answer.
"Yes once before..when my grandmother died. I couldn't handle myself." I said still remembering that day.
"Well we're going to put you on a way stronger medication for this and we are going to keep you until tomorrow. Do you have any idea what might of caused this?" She said weary of my answer.
"Yes...I saw the person I fell in love with 5 years ago. The person who broke my heart. The person who left me with no where to go. The boy I trusted in." I said feeling the salty liquid hit my lips.
"Oh. Wow. Okay thank you." She said and got up and walked out of the room.
As soon as she left a familiar face walked in. Shawn.
"Shawn!!" I said
"Hey..how are you?" he asked weary to touch me because he was scared he would break me.
"Good. Thank you for saving me. It means a lot." I say and peck his cheek. After that he looks at me and starts to lean in. My body felt the natural feeling and went in as well. When our lips met it felt amazing. The soft plush lips. He finally pulled away and just stared at me. But something I didn't see before was the boy who caused it all staring at me wide eyed.

Hayes pov
I felt bad for causing Natalie to have an anxiety attack. So I went to the hospital the day of but EmaLee would not let me see her. Her response was always
"If you wanted to see her, you should've done it years ago" or "now you want to talk to her." or this last one "wow you actually care. Who would've guessed." That hit the hardest because I did care. But hope has everything I need so I told her about Natalie and she came right away. 2 days after the accident I went to the hospital to see if she was there and sure enough she woke up today. So I walked in and saw her and Shawn kissing!! I know we arent together but I felt a pain in my heart and a pit of jealousy forming in my stomach.
I can't say it but it's true.
I miss Natalie Anne Bergeron
I miss the summer we had 5 years ago
And I miss her lips on mine I miss her
Now she's 18 and an adult. Living a life without me.