RockStars in Love Chapter Five

You know the drill, VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT (at least for uploading five parts in one day, that itself deserves some love, right? (; )

ROCKSTARS IN LOVE

Chapter Five

          I wake up, lying on top of something kind of...hard and warm. Oh, it's Ryan. Great. What did we do last night? I sit up, and my head pounds. Ryan pulls me back down.

          "That's not a good idea, Lainey," Ryan says.

          "I found that out," I say.

          "Sorry, Lainey," he whispers.

          "For what?" I ask.

          "For everything."

          "It's okay," I say, "What happened last night?" I ask.

          "Not much, as far as I can remember, we played truth or dare, and Adam had to sleep in the shower, but that's about it," he says. I feel his warmth on my torso.

          "I'm in my bra and underwear, aren't I?" I ask.

          "Part of the dare," he says, clearing his throat.

          "Oh, okay," I say.

          "We don't normally do that, after concerts," he says. I nod against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He strokes my hair, which was perfectly straight from the concert.

          "Your hair is really soft," he whispers.

          "Uhm...thanks?" I say, laughing softly.

          We lay in silence for a bit, and then I get up slowly. I go to the kitchen, and pour myself some apple juice. I drink it down, my head pounding. I take two Tylenol, and then throw the bottle at Ryan, hitting him in the head in the process.

          "Sorry," I say quietly, and make two omelets. I bring one to Ryan, who sitting up now. I sit at the bar in the kitchen, I shiver. Ryan tosses me a t-shirt. I put it on. It smells like him, and it's way too big.

          "Thanks," I say. He nods, taking a bit

          "My god, this is amazing!" he says, taking another bite, "I haven't had home-cooked food since I saw my mom before our last tour."

          "Oh, well, thanks," I say.

          "I smell food," Ricky says, walking in.

          "You smelled right, and it's amazing," Ryan says. I ended up making a whopping total of twelve omelets for the five guys.

          "Ooh! Walk of shame clothes, Delainey!" Adam says, chuckling.

          "We didn't...do....that," I say slowly.

          "I know, just teasing," he says.

          "I'm going to take a shower," I say, going to the closet, and picking out some sweat pants and a Pink t-shirt. I take a warm shower, and get dressed. I took the time to straighten my hair, and I pulled back my long bangs with some bobby pins. I walk out, and the rest of the guys are gone, only Ryan is sitting on the couch.

          I sit down beside him, and he lays his head on my shoulder.

          "Ryan, why is my name tattooed on you?" I ask, "I think I deserve some answers."

          "You do, but-," he starts.

          "Ryan! Please! You never called me, and then I find out my name is tattooed on your side! I think, I deserve some fucking answers!" I yell.

          "I'm SORRY! I can't tell you!" he says.

          "Ryan, WHY!" I demand.

          "Because I fucking love you, okay?" he asks, looking me straight in the eye.

          "You-do?" I ask, it's real. He does. Adam wasn't just saying that.

          "Yeah, I tried telling you, but I couldn't and I couldn't call, because I couldn't bring myself to do it. I couldn't bring myself to lie to you over the phone. The tattoo, we were all a little drunk, but not too bad, and I got a tattoo, and all I remember saying to the tattoo guy is 'Make it look good, I love her.'"

          "Ryan?" I ask.

          "What?" he asks, looking dejected.

          "Shut up," I say, and kiss him. His lips are warm and soft beneath mine, and the kiss is electrifying, I feel energy buzzing in the air. The kiss is truly magical. He pulls away and smiles. He kisses me again, and all the guys walk in, clapping.

          "It's so cute!" they fake-cry, smiling.