RockStars in Love Chapter One

Heyy, guys, this is my newest story, but I PROMISE, the others will still be continued. (: So, please - READ ON (:

ROCKSTARS IN LOVE

Chapter One

          We all have to say good bye. It's inevitable. I wish that there was a world where 'goodbye' only meant until tomorrow. I've said my share of goodbyes, and I wish that I could just not say it anymore. I'm sick and tired of people leaving me. For once, I want to be the one leaving.

          This town is full of bad memories, for me, anyway. This stupid small town in boring Ohio is horrible. I've said good bye to almost everyone that I ever loved in the past three years.

          It all started with him.

          My life is full of things left unsaid, and mistakes. My first mistake is not telling Ryan I loved him.

          Flashback:

          "You're going to have so much fun," I say, sadly.

          "I'm going to miss you the most," Ryan says, hugging me.

          "But your band is going to be famous, and I'll be your number one fan," I say.

          "Yeah, it's going to be fun with the guys, staying up late on a tour bus. The only thing missing is you," he says.

          "Ryan, just...don't forget me," I say.

          "I won't, Lainey. I could never forget you," he says, kissing the top of my head.

          "You'll call?" I ask.

          "Every minute that I can," he says, "Don't forget me."

          "How can I forget you? You've been my best friends since I was born!" I say.

          "Laney, I l-," he starts.

          "LET'S GO!" his agent interrupts him.

          "Goodbye, Lainey , I'll miss you," he says, kissing my forehead and getting into the large RV.

          END OF FLASHBACK

          I remember yelling, 'I LOVE YOU!' to the RV as it sped away, and moping around for the rest of summer.

          He never called. Not even once. I cried. I locked myself in my bedroom, and only came out for more food. 

          After he left, my next goodbye was to my other best friend, Hannah. After I said goodbye to her, I said goodbye to my cousins, my aunt, and my uncle, they left for Canada. I said goodbye to my dad and my mom, who died in a car accident, and my other best friend, Belle.

          "Ready to go, honey?" My talent agent asked.

          "Yeah," I say, and boarded the RV. I'd won some contests, and now I'm a famous singer. I'm Delainey King, and according to many teen-pop magazines,  I'm a mix of Hayley Williams from Paramore and Avril Lavigne.

          I wear lots of pink, in a punky style, according to the magazines. My long, brown hair has stripes of pink, purple, and teal. I'm going on tour, with none other than Cheer Up, Kid, Ryan's band. We're even sharing a tour bus. I had NO say in the matter; our agents planned it all out. I'm their opening act for half the shows, and then we sing a couple songs together. Then the other half the shows, they're my opening act.

          I doubt Ryan or any of the other guys remember me, so I'm definitely not going to say anything. I claim a top bunk, and put all my stuff in the closet. I sit on the couch in the lounge on the bus, and turn on my iPod.

          I'm wearing some pink sweats from the Victoria Secret store, PINK, and a Shane Dawson t-shirt from Hot Topic. My make-up is done, but only some purple eye shadow, some thick black eyeliner, and a little mascara. I slip on some strawberry-kiwi lip gloss. My hair is left wavy, straight at the top, and curly at the ends.

          It's going to be awful. I'm going to be the only girl on a tour bus of five seventeen year old boys.  Five really hot guys, wait! No! I can't think that. I listen to my favorite All Time Low song, Dear Maria Count Me In. We stop, and the door opens. I turn off my iPod, and sit up.

          I hear deep laughter. They're here. They get on, and I wave.

          "Hi, I'm Jayce," a guitarist says.

          "And I'm Ricky," the bass player says.

          "I'm Logan," the drummer says.

          "I'm Adam," another guitarist says.

          "I know," I say.

          "You do?" they look shocked.

          "Yeah, guys, this is Lainey! Remember Lainey? From before...?" Ryan says, grinning. So they do know.

          "Oh my gosh! It is Lainey!" they grin, and echo.

          "What are you talking about?" I ask, confused.

          "Lainey, you know! It's me! Ryan!" he says, his smile fading from his lips.

          "No, I don't know you, sorry, well I know WHO you are, but I don't remember you," I say, playing dumb.

          "Delainey! It's me, Ryan! Your best friend?" he asks.

          "Sorry, I don't know."

          "Yes you do! We grew up together! Your dad took us to the park every Tuesday!"

          "Look, Ryan. I don't know you," I say, my words angry.

          "You do too, I see it in your eyes," he says.

          "Okay, fine! I DO know you," he smiles, "But after I waited days for you to call, then days turned to weeks, and weeks to months, and soon, a year had passed, and you hadn't even tried to contact me. I promised myself that I would forgive and forget; forgive myself for being so stupid, and forget you ever existed," I say, my words coated with venom. He smile fades, and he looks hurt. He nods slowly, and goes to pick out a bunk.

          "He didn't call you once?" Logan asks, sitting down beside me.

          "Nope," I say, popping the 'p'.

          "He's been different since he left you," he says.

          "I don't really care," I say it like I believe it. Oh, how I wish it were true, but you can't undo three years in one day.