RockStars in Love Chapter Two

Hey, here's part two! Please vote, fan, and comment; I always reply to comments! (:

ROCKSTARS IN LOVE

Chapter Two

          "So, how are your parents?" Ryan asks, sitting down.

          "Dead," I say, not showing any emotion.

          "Oh my god, I'm sorry," he says. I shrug.

          "How about Hannah?"

          "She moved to Maine."

          "What about Belle?" he asks.

          "Dead," I reply.

          "Oh. Your aunt and uncle, your cousins were always fun," he says.

          "They moved to Canada," I say.

          "Ryan, why don't you shut up before you piss her off more?" Logan asks. The other guys were sleeping, it was already past midnight.

          "That's a good idea."

          "I'm going to bed," I say, and get up.

          "It's only eleven." I ignore Ryan's comment, and change into a tank top and short knit shorts. I get in my top bunk, and turn on the personal TV. I plug in my headphones, and flip it to the surveillance channel, and select the camera in the lounge. I don't know why they had cameras on the bus, or why we could watch them.

          "You screwed that up, ROYALLY, Ryan," Logan chuckles.

          "Yeah, way to go," Ricky replies, he's eating an apple.

          "I know," Ryan says, holding his head in his hands.

          "You didn't call her, at all?" Jayce asks.

          "I couldn't do it. I had my chance to tell her, and I screwed it up. I couldn't tell her over the phone. I just couldn't do it. I didn't get to tell her, and things would be awkward," he sighs.

          "Yeah, you couldn't tell her that you loooovee her, but you'll get her name tattooed on your side when you're drunk," Adam chuckles.

          "Well, you made the mistake of thinking everything would be GREAT after you completely ignored her for three years," Logan snorts.

          "I know," Ryan says, and I turn off the TV.

          He loved me? My name is tattooed on his side? This isn't the Ryan I used to know. But, maybe, he is. I just don't know him as well as I thought I did.

          I fall asleep, and wake up, as each of the guys slowly go to bed. I'm a light sleeper. I'm facing the wall, my eyes closed, and I hear the last one to go to bed walk in.

          "I'm sorry, Lainey. Love you," Ryan whispers, and gets in the bunk below me. I fall asleep, smiling to myself. I wake up an hour later, to the sound of five teenage boys snoring. Oh, this is going to be great.