Part 44(Thats So Sweet)

One day in barking burg, Emily Richwood... Was at her locker.. But little did the friends know that she has Secret pics of Miles...... And she was talking to them

Emily:Oh miles... What lovely eyes you got..... Huuuhh... You look so cute in your baseball hat.... And you hair shines like diamonds.....

Alice:Emily?

Emily then shuts her locker...

Emily:Uhhh hey uhh Alice what you doing?

Alice:just about to get my lipstick....who are you talking to?

Emily:No one... Just thinking of... Someone?

Alice:Like Miles Newman?

Emily:what? No... Thats insane... Why would you assume that?

Alice:Because it says right there on a piece of paper sticking out of your locker? Omg.... Are you in love with him?

Emily:What...  No.... We just... Good friends....

Alice:girl been there done that...

Emily:Alright fine... You got me.... But he is to handosme to resist.. I mean his green eyes.. And shiny brown hair.. And look At that smile.... Oop promise me you wont tell our friends..

Alice:Gosh... Dont worry your secret is safe with me btw he is behind you...

Miles:Hey Emily...

Emily:Aahh!! Hey there.. Niles Mewman.... I mean Miles Newman....

Miles:Uhh hey so uhhh me Tyler and Cass are off to the library... Want to come with?

Emily:Sssure.... I will..... Lets go........

As they made it there.... Emily was shaking sitting next to Miles While she was reading

Miles:Uhh emily? You okay? You look shaky?

Emily:oh im.... Fine.... Just reading.... A... Horror story.... See..... Oooh scary....

Miles:But thats a history book about barking burg...

Emily:Yeah.... An urban legend......... Yah........

Miles:okay?

Tyler and Cass noticed....

Tyler:Why is she all shaky?

Cass:Weird...is she feeling earthquakes?

Tyler:No uhh.... Nevermind.

Emily then walks away fast... As Alice was picking a book she got pulled by Emily...

Alice:Hey!? Girl? What now?

Emily:I need your help..... Well Every time i sit next to miles.... Well ill malfunction....

Kay:I feel the same way..

Emily:Ahh!! Alice i told you not to tell anyone...

Levi:she didn't we heard you and Alice talkong about it...

Ben:girl....we all felt the same.. I mean i feel the same way towards Jennie...

Emily:So what am i gonna do.... Well.... I guess i should wait....

Meanwhile... Miles was at his locker and.... He also has pics... Of Emily....

Miles:Oh emily...... Your so gorgeous... How you sway your hair.... How to dress... How you-..

Tyler:Miles?

He then closes his locker shut

Miles:..-look awsome today tyler......