Part 1(First Day)

After Ben, Levi and Kay took the train, they all rid on the plane, as they arrived, they went the apartment they paid for, and starts to unpack

Ben:wow i never knew we would be in senior high now......

Levi:yeah well i hope Ryder would get to visit us...

Kay:or we visit them..... Well ill get us lunch....

As she bought lunch, they went to Barking burg senior high to enroll...as they did they went to buy some extra school stuff.... And went home...

Ben:man what a trip... Well we got school tomorrow night guys....

As they went in their room, which has three beds... Kay was using her phone... Texting

Kay:hey sis how was your first day of school? well ours starts tomorrow here....

Katie:well just fine, ryder and i made a new friend

Kay:really who is it?

Katie:well he is Roger, we met him after i defeated the bully that was picking on him....

Kay:another bully? I wonder how would that turn out to be..

Katie:yeah well we have dealt with Ben so yeah were fine...

Kay:well got school tomorrow night sis...

Katie:night...

As kay was about to turn off her phone Ben was in front of her, which startled her..

Kay:Ahh! BEN!

Ben:Sorry i was giving this comb back to you, it poked my back a little...

Kay:oh sorry....

Ben:Its fine, and oh i might have used it as a back scratcher... Well night

Kay then disgustingly puts her comb next to her lamp....

Kay:well, new school new beginning.....

As she was about to sleep, ben then snores loud....

Kay:Come on..... How come levi isnt disturbed by his snoring.....

As they all slept... Morning came and they all got dressed, as they arrive, well it was a very big school, they saw some students wearing skirts, expensive jackets and more......

Ben:is this a school or a fashion camp...

Levi:lets just go in....

Kay:well senior high.... Here we come...

As they went in, it looked alot like thier high school except the lockers are bigger...

Kay:wow this is alot like our high school

Ben:yeah and come to think of it,these hall ways are so shiny...

Levi then fell...

Levi:Ow.... And slippery......

As they start to prepare their stuff, a girl was near kay's locker, with brownish red hair....

Kay:Oh uhh hey there....

??? :Hey, wait are you new here?Hi im Cassandra .... But you can call me Cass...

Kay:hey Cass... Hey guys, this is Cass... Cass this is levi. And ben... And oh im Kay...

Cass:yahoo! ... New friends......

Kay:oh..... Kay so lets go to class

As they made it to class... Cass was happily sitting next to cass...