Part 42(Love Is In The Air)

Another day... Another school day for the friends.... And.... One of them was not himself today....

Kay:Hmmm... Uhhh Alice... Got some lip balm? My lips are kinda dry.....

Alice:Oh here you go....

Kay:Hmm.... What kind of lip balm is this?

Alice:Frosty mint....okay ill go get some books

Kay:Hmm..... I like it....

As alice was about to close her locker she hits Jhonny...

Jhonny:oh sorry.... Here is your-....

Then they both hold hands.....

Alice:Uhh... Thanks...

Jhonny:Yeah.....

As classes where over.... The rest of the friends...went to their table.... Well Levi, Ben, Tyler and Miles were suddenly got pulled in the boys room....

Levi:what the...

Ben:hey Get off...

Tyler:Hey uhh...

Miles:What? Jhonny? What are you doing here? And why are you all sweaty?

Levi:and shaky?

Jhonny:Guys i know... This seems weird.... But........

Ben:But what?

Jhonny:IM IN LOVE WITH ALICE!!!!

The boy's jaw dropped....

Jhonny:I KNOW THIS IS INSANE, BUT I SOMEHOW GOT FEELINGS FOR AND AND IM NOT SURE SHE GOT FEELINGS FOR ME, WELL YOU TYLER GOT CASS,AND YOU BEN GOT MY SISTER AND LEVI YOU ARE REALLY GOOD WITH KAY AND MILES YOU AND EMILY... UHH NEVERMIND.. STILL!!! Uhh hello?... You okay?

Levi:what? Oh yeah.... But still what!?

Jhonny:i know.... Pretty insane...

Ben:Dude been there done that....

Jhonny was on his knees...

Jhonny:dude please help me... With alice... I mean... How did you manage to gain trust on my sister....

Ben:dude its just patience..

Levi:Yeah... You cant rush...

Jhonny:what do i do.... Im freaking out!!!!

Miles:Dont freak out or youll break the....

Jhonny broke the door....

Tyler:Ill go get my tools....

Meanwhile.... Alice did the same thing pulling the girls well she did it in the Storage room....

Kay:Hey what the?

Jennie:Alice?

Emily:What are you doing here?

Cass:And why are you pale?

Alice:Did you guys saw that time where me and jhonny picked up the books?

All:Yeah.

Alice:WELL WHEN I TOUCHED HIS HAND I FEEL LIKE IM IN LOVE WITH HIM I MEAM SURE HE IS CHARMING, KIND AND HELPFUL BUT DOES HE REALLY LIKE A GIRL LIKE ME AND I CANT EVEN THINK STRAIGHT BECAUSE HE IS IN MY HEAD AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..........Uhhh.....guys?

Kay:Omg....

Emily:She is in love...

Jennie:with my brother?