Family

JJ | Exactly 2 Hours Prior

I was screaming inside. I was trying so hard not to worry for it wouldn't affect the baby but right now, what my siblings were doing, was making me go everywhere.

"Ja'Nyia, this way," I heard Vanessa's voice say.

They had blindfolded before we got where we was. It started in the car when I woke up from my nap.

I opened my but still saw darkness. I called out, "Vanessa? Velt?"

I felt cold metal on my neck and instantly felt my self tense up with fear.

"Just go, Ja'Nyia, walk forward," I heard Roosevelt say but his words were choked up like he tryna hold back tears.

I felt hands, which I assumed was Roosevelt, undid my blinded.

I glared at both of my siblings as Roosevelt sat me down inna chair and tied up both my legs and arms.

"Sis, just listen," Vanessa said, tears running her cheeks.

Velt and her both sat in chairs across from me.

"Look...we all, Miracle too, got pulled into this by Jeremiah to make sum extra money to put to the side," Roosevelt started.

"Yeah, we was dealing with Jeremiah then one day, we accidentally stumbled across Mr. Harris and he pulled us into his gang," Vanessa mentioned.

I glared at them so hard as they continued.

"Miracle..~" Vanessa started crying and ran out the room, closing the door behind her with a loud slam.

Roosevelt turned back towards me, sadness in his eyes.

"M-Miracle found out Mr. Harris was tryna kill you and Demarion's gang before he found out you was useful to him and set up a day t-to tell you everything,"

Roosevelt started choking up now.

Tears were forming in the brims of my eyes.

"Harris said if we didn't handle it, he was gonna," Roosevelt cried out.

I bust out in tears.

"M-Miracle let us do it because she didn't want us hurt," Roosevelt choked out, wiping his continuous tears.

I just cried, I cried so much I had a headache.

I rubbed my stomach, hoping I didn't affect my babygirl.

"I'm sorry~"

"Shut the fuck up, Velt," I snapped, angrily.

I felt my eyelids get heavy and I wanted to fall asleep bad but I needed to keep my guard up.

But, my body wasn't with my mind at the moment and I just let my eyes lids fall.

I knew my brother, who killed my little sister was still in the room with me and I was still mad as hell but at the same time felt safe.

I closed my eyes, letting darkness be a comfort.

..

...

...

I think one or two hours passed when I felt someone shaking me.

I opened my eyes, hesitant because I remembered the situation I was in.

It was somebody else.

He was dark chocolate with a fade and had a serious ass gaze.

"Get up, c'mon, Harris wants you," he said, his voice gruff.