The Necklace & Warning.

Demarion / 4:12

I ate my lunch, looking at the text messages I sent to Mr. Harris. It's been damn near three days since I last saw him, and the nigga lied.

Omarion's dad did come today. Talkin' about he need Omarion for sum, so he ain't here today. Tyrone said he had a family matter he had to attend so there's only Aaron and Superior here with me.

 And I already visited JJ today. And she showing symptoms of waking up soon so that's good. Maybe when JJ wakes up, everything's gonna be okay. But I doubt that.

I felt my phone vibrate once more, already knowing who it was. It was my dad, checking up on me. He doesn't even know about me dating JJ because all the girlfriends I had, he never approved of.

I declined and rose from my seat, taking my phone out to look at the text.

Please, can we talk?

I read the message over and over, scanning it. Now he want ta' see me, after all he did? Dude walked out on me and my moms. Even though my moms and him got back together when I was thirteen, me and him were distant.

I want it to stay that way. I want him to feel the hurt I felt when he cheated on my moms with a younger and slimmer woman and pushed his wife and son away. And all for a woman who wasn't even all that.

"Ya pops?" Aaron questioned. I nodded as I put my jacket on. "Where you going, Demarion?" Superior asked, also raising from the table along with Aaron.

"Astarvio's," I said, picking up the car keys. "Oh...you good?" Aaron asked, making me turn around. When I looked into his eyes, he almost seemed glad that I was leaving but maybe it's just the gloom getting to me.

"I'm good. See ya'll later," I said, walking out the house.

Superior

I walked into the kitchen, opening the cabinet. I pulled out a box of cookies as Aaron came to the side of me.

"Whatchu' doin'?" he asked, sounding almost irritated. "I was just gettin' cookies, that's all," I defended. "Bet chu' want Demarion too," he retorted. My lips parted a little at what he said. I smacked my lips.

"Nigga, you how many times I said Ja'Nyia and Demarion should be together? Do you know how many times I told JJ I wanted chu' and no body else? Why you keep thinking that? You got trust issues, bro. 

I had never gave you a reason to not trust me," I finished, feeling I was about to cry. "Yeah, whatever," he said, sucking his teeth. I sighed as a knock came on the door. I walked over, opening it.

It was a cardboard box with a note on top. Aaron came up behind me as I picked it up. "What's that?" he asked. I shrugged, walking over and putting the box on the table. I picked up the note and opened it.

Ya'll niggas gon' pay fo' what cha'll did.

It read. Now, I was afraid to go on to the box. Aaron picked it up, cautiously, then opened it. I jumped up from the couch, disgusted. Aaron dropped the box instantly and backed up.

I stared at the disgusting, separated rat. It's head rolled over to the other side of the room.  

"DEMARION!" I yelled as I ran over to the door but as I do so, I already saw Demarion onto the road, pulling away.

Omarion

"Omarion, c'mere. I need you yo' help," my dad said. I rolled my eyes. Why dis nigga want my help, after what he did? I rolled my eyes as I got up and went to my dad's side.

He gave me a box and directed me to store it in the van. As I did so, I stared at the insides of my old house. The house my mom stopped staying in because my father killed her.