Grudge.

Omarion / At Home / Two Days Later / 12:30PM

"Ohh..Omarion..."

I took off my shirt as I continued kissing her bare chest.  Her stomach heaved up and down as I worked my magic.

"Damn," I moaned as she grabbed my crotch, massaging my d*ck, causing me to become hard a little.

"Damn, babygirl..." I moaned in Superior's ear.

She a luh freak when she get alone.

I started unbuttoning my pants when she opened her mouth, an alarm like sounding coming from it.

I jolted awake, turning my alarm off after.

Damn, these stupid motherf*cking wet dreams man!

I looked down at my myself, my d*ck was erected and I was sweating like crazy.  I got up and went to my bathroom and turned on the shower.

I stripped out my clothes and got in the shower, turning it to somewhat cold.

If ya'll haven't realized it, I like Superior.  A lot.  I don't understand why she with Aaron.

I know he don't treat ha right like he should.  He cheats and I know it, even she knows but she chooses to believe he's loyal.

I don't exactly got proof but I do know, deep down, he do be cheating.

She's a strong, black woman and that's what I admire most about her but it hurts like hell to see her put up with Aaron's bullshit.

I stayed in the shower for a good few or until my d*ck wasn't erected anymore and stepped out.  I put sum other pajamas on which was only my boxers and a pair of basketball shorts and walked out my room.

I walked past Ty's room where I heard faint moaning.  Sound like he Maria ova' again.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed me a glass of juice and started drinking it when my phone vibrated.

It was JJ.

"Yeah?"

"Her Omarion, I'm sorry to bother you this late,"

"Ja'Nyia, it's coo'.  I wasn't really tired anyways, wassup?  What happened?"

"It's Demarion.  He ain't here so I thought maybe he was over there with you.  Is he?"

I mentally sighed.  This nigga gon' get caught, sooner or later.

"Nah, he ain't.  I stay over there if you want me too; Ty got 'company' ova',"

I heard JJ giggle over the phone.

"Maria?"

"Bingo.  All right, imma come thru..is Superior and Aaron there?"

"Yeah, Superior down here with me though and Aaron upstairs sleep,"

"Alright, be there inna minute, bye," I said then hung up.

I went back upstairs, threw sum black jeans on and put a black shirt on as well with my black Timberlands.

I grabbed my jacket then walked out, grabbing my key and car key.  I locked the door behind me, got in my car, and drove to the house.

**

Superior answered the door and I felt my heartbeat increase as she smiled at me.  "Hey," she smiled, awkward yet cutely.

"Hey," I said, smiling slightly.

She let me in and closed the door and both us walked over to JJ who looked stressed out.