Happiness and Sadness of your parents(Part-1)

This is the story of Pransh which is based in real life incident. Pransh used to live with his Mom, Dad and younger sister. Her mother name was Merica father name was Zeden and younger sister name was Jenny. They had a small and happy family. Pransh was a learner boy. He used to dance, play football, cricket and so many games. He used to learn more and more new things. He was great in study also. His parents was proud of him. While talking about his sister. His sister Jenny was also very talented. Jenny always used to develop new thoughts and ideas. She used to love drawing any picture. She was lovable and sweet girl. Everyone in the family used to love her so much.

When Pransh was in 8th class. He used to focus upon his study and indoor and outdoor games. He used to participate in the school games. He was also champion in every sports. His studying capacity was also great. He used to love reading books, completing assignment. In the final examination of 8th class he studied so much. He had labored hard to get topper position of his class. And finally after talking his exam his result was published. Pransh and his family members were so excited to see his result. When they saw his result they became very happy. Pransh had topped his class. Everyone had proud of him. At that day Pransh was so much happy that there was no limit of happiness on his face.

By sawing his great success his father and mother were planning to give him a surprise. Merica and Zeden were thinking about the surprise.

 "We should give him a best gift and that gift should be beneficial for him."Merica said.

 "Dear, how about encyclopedia or any big dictionary book."Zeden replied.

 "Honey, this is modern age everything which is in encyclopedia or in dictionary we can easily find in google, oh how about mobile we should gift him mobile because everything is in mobile and Pransh is a learner he can learn so many things in mobile related to his study,sports,news and so many things." Merica said joyfully.

 Zeden liked Merica idea. Finally, they decided to gift him mobile. Zeden immediately went to the market and bought a finest and expensive mobile for his beloved son Pransh.