Delivering The Quilt

Gina contacted the AIW road staff member thru email 2 weeks before her concert, and once again explained the project, she congratulated Gina on the project and said to definitely bring it and that she'd "display it for the band to see". Those were her exact words. Gina even screenshot them & posted it on the quilt page when it happened, because She was so excited. When the AIW road staff member guaranteed in writing that the quilt would be seen by the guys, she assumed the RSM would let the guys know in advance that it was coming but she never did. The Saturday after the concert Gina messaged Caro to let her know what had happened.........

The quilt was never hung up as promised instead it was draped over a table like a common table cloth, on a table that was nowhere near the band's view. In short the band NEVER saw it!!!

Caro called AIW the following Monday to express her concern and disappointment and they emailed The RSM who emailed her back and said that the quilt was displayed and then taken to the dressing room area where it was packaged and would be mailed to the band at their home for them to see at the end of the tour .......... A statement they now believe to be false

Caro explained that it was not displayed as promise and asked since She was going to the Hollywood Bowl in September could they bring the issue up to Jared and let him decide if he wanted to acknowledge the receipt of the quilt at her meet n greet but they adamantly refused, she even asked if She could put her own gift into Jared's hands directly and ask him herself about the quilt and even that was a no! Not only did they refuse to makes things right they actually offered Caro her money back so she could skip the show all together........As if she'd actually considered it!!!!!!!!

They said if she wanted to she could ask Jared at her Q&A but like anyone whose been to a meet n greet knows there was no guarantee that she'd be picked on. So if she wasn't picked she would go home never knowing if the quilt was received.