Mini Update and We Need Your Help

Hey loves I know it's been a while but unfortunately there is not much to report. The Mars Quilt #2 never made it to camp and the submissions form didn't provide any results but we did hear from some that a quilt was seen hanging at Jared's old house we're just not sure however if it was the actual Mars Quilt.  With that said we will continue to do everything in our power to find out if Jared and Shannon ever saw the quilt.

So how can you help????? With the temporary shut down of AIW it's been damn near impossible to reach anyone in the Mars Camp..... I know that a simple email may not change things in the immediate future but it may shed some positive light on the future of certain events like Camp Mars. I am currently looking for a brave soul who wants to help their fellow Echelon. It has come to my attention that there are handful of Echelon who sustain an open communication with people close to the band. Unfortunately I have not been able to persuade anyone to at the very least ask these people they communicate with, where we could possibly email the Mars inner circle with feedback and suggestions. I would like to establish an open line of communication between myself and the inner circle, My friends and I have several emails that have been written offering valuable feedback and ideas but we have NO ONE to mail them to.

If you or someone you know has these emails can you please email the recipients in question (aka Shayla, Emma, Jacqui etc.) and ask them where we can send these) emails. We simply want someone to talk to who will listen and more importantly respond. Thank you for your help in advance. Please make sure to comment below with anything you think might help.

Thank you Again

Nina
Xoxo