Chapter 7

Or

Or

BTW!! THIS IS WHAT YOUR AURA OR NEN LOOKS LIKE (like how Komugi's nen looks like bubbles or how Cookie's nen looks like lotion)Also, sorry if its only in pink, My ibispaint is being a pain in the anus and stopped working

Also, sorry if its only in pink, My ibispaint is being a pain in the anus and stopped working.
SO USE YOUR IMAGINATION FOR THE RED AND PURPLE GRADIENT!

And yes, I made it. Idrc if someone else use it, as long as they dont claim that they made it.

3rd pov:

  After clearing the Exam's second phase, Y/n and her friends fly through the starry sky toward the site of the thrid phase.

Netero then spoke "I will now take the opportunity to introduce myself properly to the remaing 43 applicants. I am Netero, the chairman of the Selection Committee for this year's Hunter Exam. Its a pleasure to meet all of you."

Then the grean bean from before said "And Im his secretary, Beans."

Neter then continued "I had originally planned to make my appearance during the Exam's Final phase. But, well, seeing as how I'm already here... I have to admit, there's nothing I love more than this feeling of tension in the air. So, I think I'll stick around for the remainder of the trip." As he laughed.

Beans then said " we are scheduled to arrive at our destination tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. exactly. You'll find dinner waiting for you in the dining hall. You're also welcome to get some rest, of course. You're free to do as you please until we contact you. The evening is yours.

Your Pov:

  As I perk up at the words 'rest' and 'free', I instantly felt relieved.

I then hear Killua said "Hey come one, Y/n, Gon! Let's go and explore the airship!" In which Gon agreed. I didnt want to feel left out and agreed as well as I hold their hands.