Chapter 16

3rd POV:

Y/n has been walking around the forest, trying to find someone or any entrances. But then she encounters a girl.

She said, "Please leave now. You're trespassing on private property. I can't allow you to pass without permission"

This made Y/n confused. She tries to think of a way to pass without fighting or any violence.

'How am I supposed to pass her... I can use my nen? But she probably knows nen too.... Should I just make a run for it?.. But then I wouldn't even know where to go......

Why do I feel like I'm missing something very important?..'

She then sat down with legs spread out on the floor, a hand on her chin as she tries to remember what she forgot.

Canary, the other girl that's guarding the path, looked at the (e/c) eyed girl.

'...Cute....' She secretly thought as she started at Y/n in interest and caution.

~mini time skip~

This went on for like 2-3 hours, Y/n trying to remember what she forgot as she laid on the ground, swinging her legs back and forth. And Canary just sitting, staring at the girl in boredom.

Suddenly Y/n hummed loudly, startling the cute dark-skinned girl, making her stand up and hold her staff in caution. Y/n kept humming loudly and happily as she FINALLY remembers what she forgot!!

Before taking a stick and writing, this of course made the other girl curious and read 'I know the Zoldycks! Well.. More like Zeno, Silva, and Killua but that still counts!! Contact them and tell them that Y/n L/n is here!'.

After reading it, the servant thought for a bit,

'Y/n L/n.... Where have I heard that name...'

Then it hit Canary... HARD

'Wait.. Y/N L/N?!? THE ONE THAT HELPED MASTER ZENO AND MASTER SILVA?! THE SAME Y/N L/N THAT THEY ORDERED US (the employees) TO LET PASS THROUGH?'

Canary shouted in shock and frustration, "YOU'RE Y/N L/N?!? WE HAD STRICT ORDERS TO LET YOU PASS THROUGH!! YOU COULD'VE SAID YOUR NAME AND WE WOULDNT HAVE TO WAIT FOR HOURS!!!"

She then started chasing, swinging her staff at the girl with (e/c) eyes as Y/n run away from her with dotted eyes and a clueless and a sorry look.

(Like how Kanao chased Nezuko! Thanks Autumn_Witch for giving me the idea hahahahahahahah)

~30 minutes later~

Canary finally stopped and took a breath of fresh air, trying to calm herself down. She then turns around and started walking, saying, "Let's go. I'll take you to Gotoh"

This made Y/n perk up and sped up to walk beside the butler-like girl. They walked in silence and soon, they arrived at a house. Walking inside, they see a tall butler.

The butler looked at the two and glaringly asked Canary, "Canary, who is this? I never permitted you to let ANYONE pass through."

Canary respectfully replied, "They said that they are Y/n L/n.."

Gotoh raised a brow and looked at the girl beside Canary, "Are you know?... Well, you wouldn't mind if I.. Test you? You could be an imposter." Which earned a nod and a thumbs up.