Chapter 15

3rd POV:

All of the males in the room were just discussing while the single female is just spacing out, thinking of what she could have forgotten. But she was startled out of her train of thoughts by a "That's it!" From Kurapika.

She looks at Kurapika before looking at the security guard.

"As you just realized, I'm not a security guard"

'.... Eh?'

"I'm just the janitor who cleans up after Mike"

'.... EH?'

"So the front gate isn't actually locked after all," Kurapika said

"Exactly"

'. . . . . . EH??'

~MINI TIMESKIP~

It is now night time and everyone is in front of the huge metal gate with Y/n standing between Kurapika and Gon, holding their hand of course. Leorio stretches his arms, getting ready to open the gate. As he puts his hands on the cold metal gate, he tries to push it open. Grunting in frustration and difficulty as it looked like the gate doesn't plan on budging anytime soon.

After many attempts later, the gate still hasn't moved an inch. "I've pushed and pulled but it won't budge! Are you sure the gate isn't locked?"

The guard responded, "I'm afraid you're just not strong enough."

"Shut up! I was giving it everything I've got!!"

The guard then took off his shirt, blazer, and tie, revealing some muscles which made the girl look very confused.

'Wait...wut?... WHY DOES HE HAVE MUSCLES??'

"Step back and watch" he said as he walked in front of the door

He continued, "This gate is officially know as the Testing Gate because anyone who's not strong enough to open it... is considered unworthy of entering the Zoldyck Estate." The elderly man then started to use nen as he pushed the first doors open, grunting in slight difficulty, causing the three other males to gasp in shock.

As soon as the man let go of the gate, it quickly started to close. "So, you can see that the door closes automatically, so you'll want to slip inside as soon as it opens. Oh, and you won't need to worry about Mike. He has strict orders not to attack anyone who enters through the Testing Gate.

Whew. The older I get, the tougher this seems to become. But they'll fire me if I can't open the gate, so I need to stay fit. And I should mention, the first doors weigh two tons each."

"WHAT? You're really not supposed to be able to... Wait what did you say? Did you say the first doors?" Leorio retorted.

"Yeah, take a look. There are seven doors in all. And keep in mind that each set is twice as heavy as the set of doors before it. The more force you put into it, the more doors you open. Gotta be pretty strong to get through all of them.

Incidentally, when young Master Killua returned to the estate, he opened three of them, just like that."

The green-haired boy reacted, "Three? That's like... 12 tons!!"

While the blonde corrected him, "it's 16 tons, Gon." Earning a laugh as the younger boy sweatdropped.

"Starting to get it now? This is what it takes just to get through the door. They love in a completely different world." The guard mumbled.

Gon mumbled, "I don't like that. May I borrow the key? I didn't come all this way to be tested. I came so I could see my friend. Think of me as an intruder. So please, let me borrow the key and I'll go in there through the intruder's door. Lend it to me or don't, but I'm getting in. I'll climb the wall if I have to."

Leorio scolded, "Don't be stupid, Gon! Didn't you see that terrifying monster?? Its forearm was bigger than your whole body times two!"

But Gon just shouted back, "I told you I don't like this!! Why test your friends? It's crazy! There's no way I'm ever going through that door."

"You're right, but if you think you can force your way in, think again. It's absolutely impossible. Mike will definitely kill you." The guard said.

Kurapika agreed, "I have to agree with you. We have the time, so let's find a way to use the first door." But all Gon did was frown more and held out his hand for the key.

Leorio whispered to the blonde Kurta boy, "No use. He won't change his mind when he's like this." Which Kurapika agreed on.

But then, Kurapika had an idea. Looking to the (h/c) haired girl, who was just sitting with legs pressed to her chest as she plays with her red strings. "Hey Y/n, do you think you can open that door for us?"

This made Leorio smirk, Gon smile from hope, and the guard SHOOKETH. The girl just nodded happily as she stood up, dusting her haori and kimono from dirt and dust.

"Yeah!! While we try to find a way to get inside, Y/n can go ahead and check on him. Great idea Kurapika!" Gon said excitedly.

The guard said nervously, "U-Ummm.. I don't think it would be that easy young lady. Even I can only push the first pair of doors..." As he watched the girl stretch a bit.

Leorio bluntly commented, "Eh, you'd be surprised how powerful a short girl can be. Quite terrifying to be honest."

Y/n walks up the gate and places both of her hands on the cold metallic gate. But before she pushes it, Kurapika said, "Try not to use all of your strength!" In which she nodded back.

She then opens FIVE DOORS. This made the Guard even more SHOOKETH as he stared at the little girl in awe. Gon, Leorio, and Kurapika just smirked. While Y/n just stared with dotted eyes as she didn't expect to open five doors at once.

Snapping out of her trance, Y/n started walking in and she Gon heard from behind, saying "Check on Killua for me!!". Which she gave a thumbs up and started speed walking.

The four males just watched as the doors quickly close.

The guard then said, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

Kurapika just chuckled, "Yeah, She never fails to surprise us."

"BUT HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? WHO IS SHE??" The guard retorted.

"We don't really know why she's so powerful and strong. And her name is Y/n L/n!!" Gon said.

The guard then paused and thought,

'Y/n L/n... Where have I heard that name before.....'

Word count:1083

Hope ya'll had a nice Christmas!!