Please Read

Hello everyone!

If you're reading this, then you probably saw it coming. And for that I am sorry, but please give me a few minutes to explain.

At the time this story was published, a few things happened. The first being a lot of backlash with the ending of book one and the realization that Imelda wasn't having Hope, wasn't going to kill or abandon Hayley and wasn't going to have kids. (She was a vampire first, after all, so she couldn't even with magic.)

The second, and more personal, was my mom went to the hospital where nearly a year later come the end of August, is just now getting better. It's been a long, rocky road and thankfully we got through it as a family so on that front, things are better and looking up.

Now, the reason I bring this up is back to the first reason, a lot of people were angry and upset over how this story turned out, even claiming I should have said it would follow the plot of both shows, regardless of the fact if it wouldn't I would have put 'AU' in the title. On top of a lot of other not so nice messages.

On top of that coupled with the personal issues, I grew to actually hate this story and Imelda as a whole. I even stopped watching the Originals and have yet to finish it or even start Legacies. I even debated deleting this story and just forgetting that I was ever apart of this fandom.

But that would be wrong and not entirely true. I love this world and the characters and adding my own ideas and characters into it. It opened a lot of writing doors for me, which is why I gave this so much time to breathe and just recently re-read book one before reading this book.

And I've got to say, sadly, I don't care for Imelda. I'm proud of the better writing I did but I'm not happy and maybe I won't ever be happy because of the bitter taste that remains around this story. Which, again sadly, leads me to this point.

This book is discontinued. 

I won't complete it and I probably won't ever come back to complete it. That being said, I'm not giving up and might actually try another Klaus story, who knows? Maybe I'm not really meant to write a Klaus story or any story for this very picky fandom.

So, with that being said, I am truly sorry for taking so long to say something. I'm sorry that Imelda and Klaus never got together and that I grew to despise the character I created. 

I'm mostly sorry for all of you that spent hours reading and months waiting only to get this, I am really sorry for that.