2. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙔𝙤𝙪

"Ims

"Ims." Rhody was the first to greet her. His green eyes burned with curiosity. "You going to kill the wolf or help. What angle you want to play?" His words caused Benji to tense, as if he was preparing for the worst.

Sophie and the witches surrounded them as Imelda tucked her hands into her jeans pockets. She rocked her on her heels for a moment, debating over her personal emotions toward the news she was just slapped with.

Was she going to kill or disown her beta and her unborn child? No. Imelda wasn't a monster in that right. She's killed and while it was never something she was proud she knew in her soul she would never harm a pregnant girl or any child of any age or in this case species.

Imelda decided to do what she did best of all. "I'm going to assume you want to use my beta and her child to try and force Klaus to help."

"He made Marcel, which means he can take him out, can put a stop to all of this madness." Sophie stepped forward, her eyes gazing at Ims. She watched the shorter girl lift her arm and brush back her bangs, tucking them behind her ear. Her stance was familiar to all the witches.

Imelda sighed. "Klaus won't be swayed. I was next to him not to long ago, the anger that radiated from him, the paranoia he has mixed with the rage?" She shook her head.

Sophie grew more desperate. "You're his mate. The bloodline we've been talking to has said that,-"

"Right the bloodline." Imelda nodded. "What bloodline are you talking about exactly? You know, Hayley mentioned you lying to her so you have to know enough about her to make a believable lie." Imelda watched them all shift, even Rhody and Benji seemed to grow uncomfortable.

Shaking her head, Imelda started to head off. "Elijah cares greatly for his family." She called over her shoulder, not mentioning her mate.

She didn't like witches, she'd help them but there was always an underlying distrust for them. From Gloria to the Landry's and the slue of dark covens, Imelda would rather only deal with Bonnie and her son as far as witches were concerned.

Still, despite this she could understand the witch's desire to at the very least be able to be who they were born to be. Marcel had took something from them, a piece of their very being and that also didn't sit right with Imelda.

The problem was, where did she stand? Did she care so greatly to side with the witches that used underhanded ways to get all of them there? Or would she simply not care, after all she did have her own issues to work out but were they greater than her beta's or now her mates?

Imelda groaned, coming to stand alone on the sidewalk. Before she could get a moment of peace she heard loud music and cheering. A wave of fast paced heartbeats washed over her senses, mingling with the scent of humans, vampires and a generous amount of alcohol.

Turning, Imelda let her feet carry her into an alley, coming to stand at the opening of a large courtyard that was covered, dotting out the moon and stars. Flashing lights painted the area as bodies danced along to loud upbeat music.