Part 7 | A Letter from the Past

It was just another normal day in Bright Moon: Glimmer is doing her responsibilities as a queen and also performing her duties as the wedding organizer for Catra and Adora's Wedding; Bow is creating new inventions for his arrow tricks and also assists in preparing for the Big Day; while Catra and Adora still go to several kingdoms and towns to deliver their wonderful announcement. They went to the house of Spinnerella and Netossa but they were not there. The same goes for Frosta, when they went to the Kingdom of Snows, she wasn't there. So, Catra and Adora decided to go back to Bright Moon, and little did they know that the people they were looking for were in Bright Moon all this time. Even when the Princess Alliance has disbanded, they still occasionally visit Bright Moon... for fun!

Frosta: Hey, Glimmer! Let's play with ice!! ❄️

Glimmer: Oh, hi, Frosta! You sure like to play with me, huh? But, I cannot today. There's so much to do so... maybe some other time then?

Frosta: AWW!! But, I wanna play with you! 😩

Glimmer: I'm really sorry. Why don't you just play with Spinnerella and Netossa!

Netossa: Yeah, we used to play volleyball before so what do you say we do it again, buddy?

Spinnerella: That would be a great idea, darling.

Netossa: Hah!! I'm not letting you win this time, Spinny. 😜

Spinnerella: But, darling. You didn't "let me win". I won with my own power.

Netossa: Nuh-uh. When you were about to lose, I let you have the chance to strike back.

Spinnerella: Ugh, then why did you that?!

The two continued to argue about winning the last volleyball match.

Frosta: Uhhh? Are we guys going to play or not?

Micah: *pops out of nowhere*
Are you guys gonna play volleyball? 🤩 Why don't I join you then? I'll be on your team, Frosta.

Frosta: Do you even know how to play?

Micah: Somehow? I guess. My baby girl and I used to play volleyball when she was still a kid.

Frosta: I see. Okay then! Thanks, Glimmer's Dad! Let's win this together.

Netossa: So, we're a team now, Spinny. But that won't stop me from beating you! I'm gonna be the one who brings victory to our team.

Spinnerella: I won't step back too, Darling. I will beat you as well. And whoever gets to score more points will get to punish the loser however she wants.

Netossa: Fine! Let's make that deal! If I win, you will do all of the household chores for one month.

Spinnerella: Same here for me.

Spinnerella, Netossa, Micah, and Frosta started playing volleyball using ice ball. When Catra and Adora arrived at the scene, the ice ball that was spiked by Frosta's hand had almost hit Catra's face but Adora didn't let that happen. She covered Catra with her shield.

Adora: Catra, are you okay?

Catra: Yeah. I guess this ice kid doesn't like me so much.

Frosta rushes off to them.

Frosta: Sorry about that! Did I hurt you?

Catra: I'm fine. I even thought you dislike me that's why you tried hitting me.

Frosta: Oh, it's not intentional this time.. like the one I hit you the first time I saw your face again.

Catra: Yeah, right. She still really doesn't like me.