Part 2 | Catra and Adora

The Next Day...

It is now Adora who is in the kitchen trying to experiment some stuffs-- I mean preparing a meal full of her love and care for her friends and most especially to her girlfriend.

Adora: Okay, so according to this tasty-looking book, I should mince the meat and sauté them in a frying pan. Oh! Before that, I should put olive oil in the pan.

While busy looking at the cook book, she accidentally stumbled upon a small chair made of wood and hurt her arms after falling.

Adora: Owww!

Catra: *walks in to the kitchen*
What are you doing?

Adora: I wasn't looking around so as you can see, I made a little accident for myself.

Catra: That's not what I mean. I mean those funny looking things, what are those for?

Adora: Hey, they're not "funny"! I.. I'm cooking our breakfast.. *embarrassed*

Catra: Surprising. I thought it was poison.

Adora: Whaaat?! Does it look that terrible? 😭

Catra: I'm just kidding. You might want to check them out cuz I smell some smoke coming from there.

Adora immediately gets up from the floor and rushes over to the food she was cooking.

Adora: Oh my gosh! They're burning! Ugh, I don't wanna repeat again! 😫 What do I do now?

Catra notices Adora's wound from the impact of falling. And so she grabs her arm and checks it out.

Catra: You're so clumsy. Look what happened.

Adora: Oh this? It's nothing! It doesn't hurt at all, okay?

Catra: No. Even if it's just a small cut, I won't do nothing.

Adora: Catra, I'm okay. Don't worry too much about it--HEY, W-W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Catra: Licking your wound.

Adora: C-Catra, that tickles HAHAHAHA

Catra: Just stay still. I can't disinfect it if you keep moving.

Adora: Oh, I-I'm sorry. *trying to suppress her laughter*

Catra: Okay, all that's left is the band-aid. I'll go find some, just stay there.

Adora stares at her wound and smiles at herself.

Glimmer walks in to the kitchen and catches Adora smiling like there's no end to it.

Glimmer: Adora, what's so funny that you keep grinning there? 😂

Adora: Hi Glimmer! You know, Catra.. She licked my wound ehehe 😅

Glimmer: Mhmm 😏 Looks like the lovebirds are at it again.

Adora: NO! N-No, it's nothing like that, I swear! I'm not blushing because of it. Believe me.

Glimmer: You are easy to read, Adora.

Adora: A-Anyway, what brings you here?

Glimmer: I thought I smell something weird. I can't really find a word that exactly describes it.

Adora: Uhhh, I guess it's my cooking you were talking about.

Glimmer: OHHH uwu. I see. When did you learn how to cook? I've never seen you cooking before.

Adora: I just started now.

Glimmer: Really? It's so unusual of you to do that without any reason. So, what's the reason? 🤩 Spill it!