💜 8 💜

•

Cherry blossom leaves are full of sunshine, 

inside of me, in my heart 

Become the starlight in the sky

Will one day my heart reach you

"Come here."

Jungkook stood there calmly with his soft smile when no one around us. Moreover, I was lost as his room filled by his enticing scent.

The feeling of happiness universally around the world. Of all the aspects aside... it was his fragrance most likely.

"Stacy, you okay?"

Jungkook sighed when I hesitated. He waited for a while now but I couldn't able to step forward with my head lowered made him impatient. 

And soon I felt an arm around my waist pulling me close, closer to his firm chest, his breath went smoothly on my shoulder nearly making me tremble in his warm embrace.

"Answer me." His voice sounded stern and low.

"I- Uh—"

Jungkook instantly gazed up, feeling chills as the heat of his palm caress over my cheeks.

"Did you had lunch?" He inquired but I didn't say a word staring only him. "I'll get you something, don't move from here."

"W. Why–?" My voice breaks in between as I just can't imagine his caring self with suspicion in my mind. 

I stood frozen in place when Jungkook instantly grabbed my shoulder making me sit on the couch.  But it didn't go like that...

"You'll be tired, you should sit— or do want my help, babe?" He smirked pushing me on the couch, he gave me a light kiss, unable to resist.

It wasn't the kiss that bothered me so much. But remembering his kiss yesterday, I doubted if he was married.

I finally found you

I love you, I love you 

I dreamed of you every day

•

Don't forget to VOTE 

And COMMENT...

Thank you! 

💜 💜 💜

Amour Fou || J.JK

© Annalious