💜 6 💜

•

"The man who'll win your heart is lucky enough to stay with you," he said with a faint smile.

All I could think of was Jungkook and how lucky we are that he's got his act together in spite of this business with me.

How much better off he is than the man who wins my heart— while I couldn't think of someone else than him.

"Good night."

Jungkook leans forward kissing my forehead before I was left with a doubt... even if it's work, can't we stay together like always?

In the morning, I woke up beside someone's tenderness making me smile at it's soft and sweet form. 

"Morning, Cooky~" 

This fluffy bunny didn't stop to remind me of him... And last night scene repeated in my mind nearly making me squirmed on the mattress.

"Come on, Stacy!" 

I snapped out instantly when he called me for my shoot as today he is going to be my cameraman.

"Oh- I. I'm ready, Taehyung-shi."

I stood up noticing my makeup was done with the impressive yellow dress dawning on my physique like a sunrise. 

"I'm telling you... you look absolutely amazing with that smile," Taehyung said checking on the pictures he clicked just now.

"Thank you, Tae-"

"I hope it's not what I'm guessing," He furrowed his brows before asking. "Is something going on that we don't know about..?" 

"W. What are you saying?"

"Look." Taehyung blankly perked up. "I don't want Jungkook getting a tough time just because of some random relationship again uh- I mean... I believe you won't break our company's laws, Miss Stacy."

I think it would be absolutely reckless and irresponsible for me to try and break up the laws for his feigning affection.

You may break, you may shatter the vase if you will,

But the scent of the roses will hang round it still.

• • •

✅ 🐯 💜

AMOUR FOU || J

AMOUR FOU || J.JK

© Annalious