💜 4 💜

•

I was staring at his elegance... almost striking, handsome that I couldn't stop eyeing him. 

Jungkook's face appears intriguing without trying as he digs in- munching on-

"Stacy, would you like to have- Hey, what's wrong? Why are you not eating?" 

"I. I was just..." 

I shuddered at his question, instantly lowering my gaze and even regretting my decision to take a sneak peek at his face.

"Stacy." He chuckles. "I didn't tell you to starve to stay fit, did I?" 

Promptly, I shook my head... his hand patting my head lovingly as a master does to a good pet.

"You have a beautiful smile." He says.

Jungkook's hand rubbed across my cheek with his thumb wiping at the corner of my lips making my eyes meet his soft one.

After having lunch at a delightful restaurant we came back home. 

I was arranging the bags which Jungkook brought in my room and he waited as he stood there... watching.

"Why did you brought candles? There's enough light in your room." 

"Ah, those... those are aroma candles for pleasant fragrances, but also for their ability to change our mood — to help us feel good."

I mumbled lightening up the candle as he mulled over me... 

And the scent of vanilla lingers soft, almost sweet, but it has a strong, intense, and animalistic facet.

With this fragrance, I have an awfully good chance of finding one I like.

"Stacy." 

"Hm?"

I smiled staring long at the lightning flame... but unexpectedly an arm wraps my waist, pushing me back to his embrace. 

"I want to kiss you, is that okay?" He nearly whispered in my ears.

• • •

• • •

✅ VOTE / COMMENTS

FOR MORE 💜💜💜

AMOUR FOU || J.JK

© Annalious