Being stubborn

A/N: now back to being serious *tries my best to show my serious face but fails*

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

[Y/N's POV]

After Felix left and your brothers left for a mission you grabbed the letter from your dresser drawer once more. You asked the maids about where the location of the 'Dark Chocolate's' base was, all they said was "In a popular bakery."

You searched for a popular bakery around you and found one. You told the maids to tell everyone that you were going out to eat.

You got in your car and drove to the said bakery.

*+*+*

*DING*

"Hello! What can I get for you?" A boy asked, and you got out the slip of paper and showed it to him. He smirked. "Right this way Ms. Kim.." once you walked into the room that he led you to and you got a bad feeling.

"Looks like our plan worked. Your dumber than I thought." A man laughed. The room was pitch black but the only light that was on, shined on you.

You felt something tighten around your wrists and waist. Before you knew it you were wrapped around a pole.

"W-where are my parents?!" You yelled. The mans face was soon shown in the light. He had a mischievous grin on his face. "We lied, they're still dead." He said, the grin not fading away.

"And now... I can get revenge on your parents through you." He said taking something from his pocket. "W-what do you mean?" You said, you were trying to stall him as you were struggling to get your hands out of the rough ropes.

"Your parents got me locked up in jail for 40 years, and almost got me killed. So in return, you'll disappear for 40 years, and it'll be up to you whether you die or not." He said walking closer.

You felt something shine into your eye and saw a small blade. Your heart raced and you moved your wrists around more. "That won't work." He said, you fought back tears, you were scared, but you needed to get out of there.

Then you remembered 'I'm in a room next to the bakery, maybe people will here me if I scream!'

You started screaming but the man just slapped you back and forth until tears escaped your eyes. "Behave, or you'll end up like your parents." The man growled.

He cut the ropes, you jumped up and ran towards the door only to be grabbed by your hair and pulled back. "I didn't cut the ropes so that you could escape." He said with anger and disgust while tightening his grip on your hair. You grabbed his hand with the knife and used the sharp blade to cut your hair shorter. (A/N: Y/N's hair was originally down to her waist but is now up to her shoulders)

You ran to the door and managed to break it open. The people in the bakery turned towards you. "Please help me, they're trying to hurt me!" You begged them. The boy from the counter came to restrain you and you couldn't get him off of you.

"Please help me!" You said once more but they all just watched in silence, but one person was recording the situation.

Before the boy fully dragged you back in, a bunch of familiar people bust through the doors. You saw your brothers, Felix, and the twins. You began to cry as they ran over to you.

The boy stood there as Jimin punched him in the face. Felix pulled you into a tight hug, you cried into his chest, and looked away from the scene.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

[Jimin's POV]

[Last night]

I watched as Felix and Y/N went up the stairs and disappeared into Y/N's room. I slipped away without Jin noticing.

I peeped the door open and heard Felix talking to Y/N about our parents and then Y/N started crying. Then, I spotted paper that Felix was holding.

*+*+*

Just as they left the room I sneaked into her room and found the paper and quickly read it. I was shocked but I wasn't going to tell my siblings yet so I took a quick picture of the letter, put it back and went down the stairs.

I joined them all for dinner and watched Felix and Y/N carefully. I was thinking a lot about the note. 'There's no way they're alive.. someone must've set this all up.' I thought gritting my teeth.

*+*+*

We were coming back from our mission and as soon as we got home we saw Felix tracing back and forth across the floor.

"Are you okay Felix?" Namjoon asked walking up to him worriedly. I sat on the couch and watched Namjoon and Felix sit down on the couch next to me.

Then it hit me. "Where's Y/N?" I asked turning to the stressed Felix. "S-she left even though I told her not to." He said shakily.

My eyes widened and the others were just confused and asked him "What do you mean?" I shot up from my seat and went up to the one of the maids.

"Where did she go?!" I raised my voice. The maid lowered her head "Dark Chocolates base, which is the Maple Bakery." She said, I ran down the stairs and straight out to my car.

Just as I was about to drive to the bakery four of my brothers climbed in. "The others are in the other car, let's go." Jungkook said and I nodded.

*+*+*

We stormed out of our cars and heard gasps coming from the bakery. Then I heard someone's familiar voice put me on edge "Please help me!" I stood there for a moment then ran towards the door.

I bust the doors open and ran over to the boy who was hurting and dragging my sister. In the corner of eye I could see her hair cut short. Anger filled me as I punched the guy once again.

I went inside a strange room with my brothers, we looked around the dark room and I spotted a clump of hair on the ground next to a knife. I heard a faint "Watch out Namjoon! Jungkook!" yell from Y/N.

I turned around and saw a man about to shoot them but Y/N jumped in front of them just as he shot the bullets at them. All our eyes widened and we stood frozen until I snapped, and tackled the man with a guns.

I looked back at Y/N and saw her laying on the floor with blood spilling from her small body. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

[Jungkook's POV]

I heard Y/N yell "Watch out Namjoon! Jungkook!" I turned around as our names were called. Only for a slight second could I see a man pointing two guns at us.

Next thing I knew, Y/N jumped in front of us and was shot in her chest and stomach. She laid on the floor with blood staining her clothes.

I trembled at the sight and tears burned behind my eyes. I laid her head on my lap. "Y-Y/N.." I chocked out. "Ah... I came.. in... time huh?" She asked with a soft smile.

She didn't shed a tear, she just smiled because she saved us. Her eyes were droopy "I'll close my eyes and rest... if my eyes are... open, you'll... be more... sad." She said closing her eyes.

"I wonder how she's doing." She said before falling unconscious. Everyone else gathered around her as Kim was crying while on the phone with an ambulance.

"Don't die.. o-okay Y/N? R-remember, your p-promise?" Felix said crying and cupping his hands on her cheeks. "You said you'd marry me and have a family with me when we got older." He said shakily.

Everyone was crying and begging her not to leave. Soon sirens were heard and they took the men away. Along with Y/N, they carefully took her away. Jin climbed into the ambulance with them.

I could feel my heart swell and fill with worry.

'Don't die Y/N, for our sake... plus.. your my only sister...'

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Wow.. is it hot in here? Hahaha... my eyes are getting really sweaty... ☹︎(༎ຶٹ༎ຶ) I'm totally fine

~ 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 ~