Confessing

(A/N I apologize for any mistakes or grammar issues.)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Y/N's POV]

For the past 2 days Taehyung has been teasing you for what happened when you and Felix were watching the movie. But something strange happened today.

You were watching the news when a familiar face popped up on the screen. 'Isn't that the lady who got at me a little while ago?' You thought shocked. You listened to what the people on the TV were saying.

"43 year old, Mrs. Choi, was reported missing for 5 hours until they found her in her room with a Soju bottle in her hand and her clothes reeking of its smell. They think she got really drunk. She had ruined some valuable items in her house and was left with burn marks on her hands." The man said and then the lady continued it for him.

"This morning when she woke up in the hospital she had amnesia from drinking too much and hitting her head too hard on one of the walls in her house." She said. You were surprised. 'Was she really upset about getting in trouble with the police?' You decided to brush it off.

•••

Right now you were choosing your outfit for the day. 'Today I'm going to the mall with Felix and Tae Tae. What should I wear? Something nice, but doesn't say I'm trying too hard.' You thought scanning through your closet.

"Oooo~ this looks nice!" You said.

"I'll wear this! It's perfect." You said smiling.

After you put on your outfit and makeup you go to the living room where you find Taehyung waiting for you. "I'm ready." You said getting his attention. He nodded and headed to his car. Once you got both got in, he started driving and asked you a question. "You like Felix don't you?" He said. "Of course! He's my friend." You said and Taehyung just chuckled making you slightly confused.

"I meant you like like him. In a romantic way." He said and you blushed. "Maybe." You whispered. Taehyung softly smiled. You turned on music to prevent him from teasing you about liking Felix.

•••

Taehyung carefully parks into a spot between two cars and then turns his car off. "Let's go." He said.

You and Taehyung walk into the mall and see Felix waiting at a table with drinks and food. "Hey Felix!" You said running over to him. You hugged him and you saw his cheeks turn to a slight shade of pink which made you do the same. "Hey." He smiled.

"Alright love birds can we eat?" Taehyung said interrupting. You blushed more but just quietly sat down and started eating the fries.