Asta x Noelle

Have any of you guys watched BNA (Brand New Animal) yet, it's really good. It's on Netflix if you wanna check it out.

Requested by _One_piece__

The two newest members of the black bulls were sent on a mission across the kingdom. Meaning they had to stay the night away from the base. The two of them decided to stay at a small inn.

This would have been perfectly fine if it wasn't the fact that there was only one room left. Meaning the two of them had to share it. Which is mainly how they both got in this situation.

"Stupid-sta put a shirt on!" Noelle grabbed a pillow and threw it at the ashy haired teen.

"But I normally sleep without a shirt on?" He caught the pillow and threw it back on the bed. "Also, my last clean shirt got dirty on our mission"

"Well then, figure something out!"

Asta grabbed a small bag made of leather he had sitting on the floor next to him and began to rummage through it. He pulled out a white tight-fitting sleeveless top and pulled it over his head. "Is this better?"

"I-" Noelle stood staring at Asta, the tight top defining his muscles paired with his still slightly wet hair made for a very interesting sight.

"Noelle? Are you okay!" Asta walked over to her as her face began to turn pink.

He stood for a moment contemplating what to do as Noelle stood in front of him flustered.
Finally, he had an idea.

He wrapped his arms around her and huge her.  You might also be thinking, why did asta hug her, well hugs are good and made him feel better so why wouldn't it work with her.
Though this did not help her situation if anything it made it worse.

He just gave up and left Noelle to do whatever that was and went to sit down in the chair across from her.

Eventually, she came back to her senses and realized it was late and they should probably go to sleep. Now they had another problem, there was only one bed in the room.

"As royalty, I should have the bed to myself "

"Then where will I sleep?"

"I don't know, on the floor?"

"What!?"

They bickered for a while, Asta not wanting to sleep on the floor, and Noelle didn't want to lay next to Asta.
Asta eventually got his way and they both went to lay down.

Almost immediately Asta fell asleep. Noelle turned over and stared at him as he slept.

Noelle never really noticed how peaceful he looked as he slept. Neither how soft his hair looked. That must be why Nero liked to sit on his head.
While observing Asta she slowly started to drift off to sleep.

Next chapter will be Yuno x Carmy